Chapter 332 - Awakening

Souta and Lynn were sitting on exquisite chairs. Yuko was sitting on the floor behind them.

In the opposite direction was a girl who looked like seventeen to nineteen years old. This girl had long pink color hair and it was tied in a bun behind her head.

She was none other than the ruler of the Cloud Tower, Sulin. She had a nickname called the Huntress of the Sky High which she earned before she became the ruler of the Cloud Tower.

Despite her looks, she was a powerful powerhouse in this city and was probably at the top 3.

"I see... The Moon Tower is getting uncontrollable these days..." Sulin rubbed her chin as she glanced in the direction of the Moon Tower. After a while, she turned back her attention to Souta and asked, "But... I want to know the reason why you want to take down the Moon Tower. From my view, I don't have a reason to help you."

"Yeah, you don't have a reason to help us but I can only say that the Moon Tower is planning something big," Souta said as her as he took a sip of coffee.

"Big, you say..." Sulin muttered.

"Yeah, the incident could involve the whole city. The Moon Tower is not an ordinary organization. The worst-case scenario is that a great country will be involved in this incident." Souta said seriously as he recalled what the person that he interrogated in the Deep Woods said to him.

"A great country...?" Sulin was shocked by what she heard. A great country was different from a large country. In this continent, there were only three great countries among the hundreds of countries in this land.

The three great countries were no joke. They couldn't afford to offend that humongous country.

"Yes, it seems that they have a plan to fight a great country." Souta nodded his head.

"Are they an idiot? Even a single SS-rank is enough to wipe out this city so how could they..." Sulin gritted her teeth. She glanced at him and asked, "By the way, do you know which great country are they planning to fight?"

"The True God's Holy Kingdom... Also, the child that they kidnapped is from that kingdom and it seems that she's important to them." Souta said to her.

He knew that Cluster was from the True God's Holy Kingdom but he couldn't confirm if she was important to them. He could only lie in front of Sulin.

"It's hard to believe what you've said to me..." Sulin muttered.

"Fine, I'll tell you who we are..."

Souta sighed and decided to reveal who he is to Sulin. He looked at Lynn and saw her nodding at him. He then turned his attention back to Sulin.

"We're from a large country called Hebrei Kingdom. It's in the southeast of the Sky High Mountain..."

"I know the Hebrei Kingdom... Tell me how it is connected to the problem concerning the Moon Tower." Sulin said.

"Do you know that the Hebrei Kingdom is quite far from this place, right?" Souta narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, I know that so what are you trying to say," Sulina asked impatiently.

"I'm saying that they've head come to the Hebrei Kingdom just to kidnapped a single girl from the True God's Holy Kingdom. If she's not important why would they go into our country just to kidnap a little girl?" Souta explained to her why he thought that Cluster was important to the Moon Tower's plan.

He also told her what happened to Deep Woods where he first met Cluster and the people of the Moon Tower. The Deep Woods was farther than the Hebrei Kingdom and they traveled that far just to take her.