Chapter 371 - One-sided Battle

Six Knight Levels plus the vice-leader who was clearly stronger than them. It's not that bad but their power level was equal to C-rank in the Great World Imperium.

'Also, their fighting style is refined, unlike those C-ranks... They are much more stronger.' Alice thought as she appeared behind the two Knight Levels. One was a woman and one was a man.

She opened her arms and grabbed both of their heads before they could react. She then smashed their heads into each other before she lifted up her feet and kicked them away.

Boom!

Both of them crashed into several trees before they stopped.

Swoosh!

Hunts, the vice-leader, appeared behind Alice.

"Hmm?" Alice looked at the figure that appeared behind her at the corner of her eyes.

"Why are you attacking us?" Hunts asked as he slashed down the sword in his hand at Alice.

"I already said why don't you ask your member..." Alice swiftly turned around while using her elbow to hit her opponent on the stomach.

Bang!

She then faced him and pulled back both of her arms.

She punched him in the stomach and the face causing a dent in his armor before she kicked him away. Hunts flew like a meteor and crashed on the building.

Boom!

Alice looked at Hunts and she titled her head as a knife passed beside her cheeks. She turned around to look at the remaining Knight Levels.

As soon as she turned around, Alice saw a wave of knives flying at incredible speed. She raised her hand and coated it with her mana.

Swoosh!

She tightened her muscles and swung her hand at the knives that were flying at her.

Clang! Clang! Clang!

She deflected all the knives easily but she noticed something. She saw a man below heading at her with a sharp dagger.

The man launched himself at Alice while thrusting the dagger in his hand. At the same time, she felt another Knight Level behind her.

Alice raised her hand and shattered the dagger of the man in front of him. She then clad her side with her mana as she noticed that the sword of the Knight Level behind her was already at her side.

Boom!

Alice flew away and crashed into the closest building. Dust and smoke shot up filling up a certain part of the field.

"Damn! She's strong..." The Knight Level said while breathing heavily.

The other two nodded at his words. Judging from that exchange, they knew that this girl was stronger than them. The only one who could fight them at the same time was their leader, Synny.

"She... She's strong!!"

Isabella was amazed by what she saw. Souta said that girl was his comrade. To think that she could fight several Knight Levels alone was unbelievable.

"Yeah, Alice is strong... Her current strength is at the top of B-rank fighters."

Souta said to her with a smile on his face. It will take more than fifty C-rank powerhouses if they wanted to take down Alice and ninety percent of those C-ranks would die if she got serious.

"Are you that strong, Sir, no, S-Souta?"

Isabella asked him as she looked at him with bright eyes.

"Who knows..."