Chapter 323 - Battle in the Guild

"Rank-B...?" The receptionist was stunned when she saw Souta's rank in his ID. Souta's ID almost slipped out of her hands but she managed to grab ahold of herself as Souta tapped his finger in front of her.

"Can tell the guild master about it?" Souta asked as he looked into her eyes.

"Y-Yes..." The receptionist was fl.u.s.tered but he didn't care about it.

Rensmaw was just a small village. The guild master was the only B-rank in this village. The others were just C-rank and below. The C-rank here wouldn't even reach thirty in numbers. That's just how the powers of this village.

Even the village chief of this village was just a C-rank. After all, no matter how small this village is, the requirement to become a guild master was B-rank. In other words, the weakest guild master was B-rank while the guild master in the capital of some large country was A-rank, S-rank, SS-rank, and some were already at SSS-rank.

So she was surprised when a B-rank visited this place.

The receptionist quickly turned around and left to inform the guild master about Souta.

Souta sighed as he waited for the receptionist to return with guild master. He knew that his rank would shocked everyone here but he had no choice but to inform this guild.

The adventurers around didn't know why the receptionist was fl.u.s.tered. They didn't hear her say about his rank. They just saw her looked shocked after she saw his adventurer's ID.

Souta ignored those gazes as he picked his ID and placed it back in his pocket.

He could only hope that Lumilia and the rest could gather information. The trail led them here so if they investigate everything they will gather some information.

After a while, the receptionist came back. She hurriedly opened her mouth and said, "I'll lead you to the guild master's room."

"Fine." Souta nodded and he followed her.

The surrounding adventurers started at Souta's back. After Souta left, they started to talk to each other.

"Who's that person?"

"The guild master actually permitted such person to meet him."

"I can guess that man is a high-rank adventurer."

"High-rank...? Do you mean B-rank?"

"Yes. Yes. A B-rank."

"That man is too young to become a B-rank."

"Who knows... Maybe that man came from the large country."

"If that's the case then it's possible but why would a B-rank adventurer come here in this backward village?"

"I don't know and we will not know about it."

...

Souta was sitting inside a luxurious room. Opposite of him was a man in his forties. This man was the guild master of the adventurers guild of Rensmaw village.

Souta stretched out his hand and picked a cup of coffee. He smelled the fragrance before he took a sip.

"Good." He nodded in satisfaction. He liked this coffee.

"I'm going to introduce myself first. I'm Juds, the guild master of the Rensmaw branch guild." Juds said properly without disrespecting the man in front of him. Although the man in front of him looked like a teenage brat, he was still a full-fledged B-rank adventurer.

"You don't need to be formal. We're both B-rank here." Souta said as he waved his hand. "I'm Souta, a B-rank adventurer from Hebrei Kingdom."

'Hebrei Kingdom...? As expected, he's from a large country.' Juds thought while looking at Souta.