Chapter 255 - Dark Light of Eternal Dungeon: Complete Universal Grade Artifact

"Okay, let's split up," Souta said as he looked at their face. He then explained, "There's no dangerous monster in this dungeon at our current power so I suggest splitting up and clear the path ahead before plundering all the treasures."

"I see... You really put down the mission in clearing this dungeon, captain." Lumilia nodded while looking at the map on the ground. "I agree with the captain's suggestion so we'll form a group of three just like the time when we're clearing low-level dungeons."

"True, despite being low-level monsters their numbers are high so it would pose a problem if we're going to move alone." Jagret nodded and said his opinion.

"Our goal right now is to clear the path towards the boss's room. We wouldn't stand a chance against a monster that's stronger than the White Jade Spider so forget about clearing this dungeon. Our target right now is to plunder the treasures before the boss's room." Souta said. His real target was the [Soul Blood Earring].

Even if they got the dozens of potions from the treasure room, he thought that it was still not enough. If they have two B-rank adventurers aside from Yujin and Yuko, then Souta would give it a chance.

The groups were the same when they were clearing low-level dungeons. After that, they split up and went to different paths inside the dungeon.

"They're gone..." Souta looked back and said in a low voice. Yuko who was beside him looked behind as she slightly tilted her head.

"Mu."

"Let's take the universal grade treasure," Souta said as the corner of his mouth curved upward. He then turned around and strode forward. Yuko quietly followed him while gazing at his back.

On their way, Souta and Yuko fought more than fifty second evolution monsters. They were also spiders but this one was different than the spider before the first boss.

They were spiders that had sharp poisonous fangs so Souta and Yuko had a hard time. After all, the nearest boss was also a spider-type monster but it was poisonous and smaller. This was the reason why Souta didn't want to fight another boss.

The second boss was something that they couldn't defeat. The poison it possessed was so strong that it could kill a B-rank adventurer within an hour. Their healing spell wouldn't be able to cure poison. After all, healing magic could only cure wounds and injuries not detoxify poison.

A C-rank adventurer wouldn't last more than half an hour under the poison of the boss. To defeat it, they needed someone who knows high-level detoxification spells. It was difficult to fight it without any detoxification spells as the boss has an AOE poisonous skill. Its web also has fire resistance characteristics so it was pretty hopeless if they were going to fight it.

After half an hour, Souta arrived in the secret room of the secret room. Of course, he knew the puzzles surrounding the secret room. He was the one who completed and obtained the treasure in the game after all.

He also levels up from killing all the monsters in this area. He was now a level 34 Battle Mage.

Good. Just a little bit more and he would be able to reach level 40 but before that, he had to maximize the benefits that he will get from forming his legion. A lot of skill points were waving at him.

"Finally, we're here."

Souta and Yuko were standing in the corridor of the room. The room was small and dark but Souta had night vision so the darkness didn't bother him. On the center of the room was a golden treasure chest.

"Pretty big chest for an earring," Souta said with a hint of excitement in his voice. He couldn't hide his own excitement as the other [Soul Blood Earring] was just in front of him.

[201-400] THE EVOLUTION OF A GOBLIN TO THE PEAK  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara