Chapter 369 - Slave

Souta narrowed his eyes as he looked at their face one by one.

Gyun, Johnie, Mae, Rini, Limber, and Ginji subconsciously gulped and they said, "We've decided that we're going to help you."

Souta opened his mouth and said, "Whatever, just remember that you can't turn back. The things that we will do could put you in danger."

"It's fine. We've made our resolve." Gyun and the rest said.

"Oh?" Souta raised his eyebrows as he looked at them before he sighed and said, "Okay, good. You're better than I expected."

"Then, can I ask what you're planning to do?" Gyun asked him.

"Me? I'm planning to free a slave, as simple as that." Souta replied to him nonchalantly.

"You're planning... what?"

"I'm planning to free a slave," Souta repeated what he said. It seems that these guys didn't hear it clearly.

"You're going to free a slave?!" Gyun's party was surprised. Before they could say anything Souta said something.

"I don't care about the rules and regulations of this land. I'll just do what I want to do." Souta said to them.

Well, once the Great World Imperium discovered this sub-world, this world will change. Its rules and laws will crumble down, everything will fit to the Imperium's desire.

That's why he didn't care about the rules of this sub-world. Since Isabella will come to Imperium, he was sure that this world will be discovered by one of the forces in the Great World. So slavery would be gone.

...

Souta asked them to gather information about that guy called Orlando. Orlando was a member of a large mercenary guild called Dopheos. Dopheos had hundreds of members and dozens of them were Knight Level.

They were one of the most powerful guilds in this city. Orlando was a normal member of the guild yet he was also special as he was one of the sponsors of the Guild.

The leader of Dopheos was a powerful individual named Synny. Some people said that she was a Knight Level but other people said that she was above Knight Level.

Their headquarters was in the eastern part of the city. It was pretty noticeable as their base there was large with a four hundred meter diameter. They would instantly know it as there was a large word "Dopheos" at the entrance of the headquarters.

There were hundreds of members of the Dopheos Guild and there were only a few of them. The disparity was large but Souta didn't worry about the difference in their number. The only problem was the Knights of the guild. He didn't know to what extent Knights could release in their powers. But that wasn't a big problem for him.

Knight was powerful but he estimated that their power level was just C-rank maybe B-rank. He didn't have a problem with it as he had Yuko, a third evolution monster.

Also, they were inside a city. His attributes would increase by 5% as it was the effect of the [Dominator of the City] skill that he gained from defeating Curdova in the Moon Tower.

"Are we really going to fight Dopheos Guild just to save one slave?" Gyun asked with hesitation.

"As I said before, if you don't want to follow us then you can go elsewhere. I will do what I want." Souta replied to him. He then turned to Alice and said, "Let's go!"

The two left and Gyun's party followed them.

...

Souta and Alice sneak inside the Dopheos Guild. They memorized the structures of the base and the buildings.