Chapter 236 - Battle of the Second Evolution Monsters (1)

Raeshka looked at her subordinates and said, "This goblin is underestimating all of you! You can go and fight him at the same time! Just defeat this goblin with everything you've got!"

Roar!

The group of second evolution monsters roared loudly that shook the entire area. Their immense aura was bursting out of their bodies and it made the ground tremble.

They were going to show Souta the defeat. He underestimated them so it's natural that they show him his powers. Morals? There were no morals between monsters. They were going to fight him at the same time just like what their lord said.

Just follow the words of their lord. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less.

"Pretty interesting..." Souta commented with a smile on his face. He then added, "Yuko, come here with me. You'll also fight them and show them your powers."

Roar!

Yuko roared as she smashed the ground while looking at the group of second evolution monsters. If her master wanted her to fight them then she will follow his order and fight them without any fear. All of this was for her master to praise her and pat her.

"Come." Souta taunted them without showing any fear. He was excited to use his power after a long time.

Roar!

The whole area was flooded with the monster's battle intent. Normal human and demis wouldn't be able to handle this level of pressure.

A one-meter tall monkey with light blue color fur pounced at him. Not just the monkey but the other second evolution stage monsters also pounced at him.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

Souta smirked as the ground turned black and dozens of black tentacles rose from the black ground.

[Shadow Bind]!

The monster already expected this spell as they saw it before so they quickly moved their bodies away and surround him and Yuko.

Souta controlled the black tentacles as all of it stretched out and shoot towards the monsters around him.

Swoosh!! Swoosh!!

"You can go, Yuko. Just be careful and don't let anyone of them defeat you." Souta said to Yuko. He was confident that Yuko could match one or two of these monsters. He just needed to watch her so that these monsters couldn't overwhelm her with numbers.

Honestly, he thought that only a few monsters would fight her as Raeshka said that they only needed to defeat him not Yuko.

Roar!

Yuko roared in response to his words before she charged towards the group of second evolution stage monsters.

The black tentacles supported her by separating her opponents from other monsters. It was distracting the monsters that she wasn't going to fight. That's the only thing Souta would do for her. It's up to her to defeat her opponents.

Bang! Bang!

Yuko pounced on the giant crocodile in front of her. She wrestled with the crocodile using her full strength but the crocodile possessed a strength that could match her.

Roar!

She turned her head as she felt extreme pain in her shoulder. What she saw was a wolf with white stripes biting her right shoulder.

While she was distracted the crocodile bit her arm that caused her to groan in pain. She opened her mouth widely and flames shoot out towards the crocodile.