"Your Majesty, this consort was very hungry and uttered some irresponsible shit just now. Forgive him..."

Li Yan nodded, suppressing his heavy breath and darkening eyes. He sat down by the desk unceremoniously. "If my wife is hungry, then he must eat so that he won't want to utter such shit again.'

Shen Nuo bowed deeply. "Yes! Your Highness!"

Li Yan didn't look at him or loose his majestic posture. "Come here and sit down!"

Shen Nuo felt a chill. Li Yan's face might have looked indifferent. But that frightening voice was threatening...

Shen Nuo slowly sat down next to Li Yan. His heart was thundering. Zhanhua was under the bed. The view was exceptionally clear if Li Yan bent down slightly and have a glance towards the bed.

Shen Nuo gulped and looked at Li Yan. How to chase Li Yan away?

"What does my wife like to eat?" Li Yan asked calmly, pulling a dish of sweets towards him. "Zhen remembers you liked to eat lotus cakes." He picked up a beautiful light green cake from the dish and brought it towards Shen Nuo's lips.

Shen Nuo shuddered when he remembered the scene at the Study, that moment he refused to eat. Choosing between eating a lotus cake with a burning ass of getting caught at any moment, or getting his unlucky ear bitten by sharp teeth, both first and second were no less worse than the other. He aught to think carefully.

But he suddenly remembered that he was Shen Nuo. Of course he had a stomach full of dirty tricks to use if he gets pissed off by the dog. So he quickly switched back in an instant and decided to choose a third.

His lips stretched into a malicious smile. He blinked at Li Yan seductively and pouted his mouth sweetly. "Li Yan..."

The lotus cake nearly got crushed between the fingertips of Li Yan. His breath tightened. He pursed his thin lips and watched Shen Nuo pick up the lotus cake with slender fingertips.

Ok. He started eating it. And, he was eating like an... Animal...

It was as if this well fed and cared consort inside a palace who grew up amid loads of food and comforts had never seen a lotus cake in his life...

The clean and the beautiful face a moment ago was now plastered with lotus crumbs all over the face. He grinned at Li Yan foolishly. "Hubby, more please..."

And the Emperor who saw Shen Nuo's terrible table manners nearly had nightmares... He facepalmed, looking in disbelief.

"Shen Nuo!" He said in a hard voice. "Don't eat like that! Wipe your mouth!"

But Shen Nuo looked spirited. This was what he wanted. He knew Li Yan was a clean freak and was meticulous in every manner. Eating like an animal was definitely not in his dictionary. It would start to itch...

But what even if it's so? If Li Yan wants to be here, this is his place! Li Yan should be able to endure it! Shen Nuo is not going to yield!

Let's see how long you'll bear it with me!

"Shen Nuo. You're a consort of the Emperor..." Li Yan reminded gloomily. "This is not what you should be like. What will happen to me when others see you like this? Hmm? Should I hide under your desk?"

Shen Nuo unceremoniously pulled himself closer to Li Yan, causing Li Yan's breath to hitch.

"I never wanted to be a consort, anyway." He said, pouting his pale pink mouth pulling a childish look with big glossy eyes.
"Husband. Help me wipe the food on my lips, ok?"

He smacked his lips and counted in his heart for Li Yan to bark at him and angrily storm away. Or pull out his dog handkerchief to wipe his mouth meanwhile cursing his ancestors.