One Shot #24

(Mun and Hana are in different schools..What is their problem with it? Well..There is a long history of those schools being enemies with eachother..So..)

"Argh!!! Sung-Young I am so bored!!"

"Aren't you all the times??"

"There is nothing happening right now!"

"What there should be happening?"

"I want to meet someone pretty who I can spend my high school years with before collage!!"

"Well..That's going to be hard.."

"I know! I would love to find someone but I haven’t got courage to ask anyone.."

Just then they heard a voices coming from outside. It looked like there was some commotion..So Mun and Sung-Young went to outside to se see..There they saw a gang which was from other school or rather from their enemies school..Seowon's Arts high school..

(Okay..So I took that school name from Twinkling Watermelon..Okay..Okay)

"What is Seowons students are doing here?" asked Sung-Young from Mun.

"I have no idea.."

"I hope they don't have any more complains what they had already..I hate conflicts.."

As some of guess it Sung-Young and Mun are in same school but in different class. They belonged high school named Reimei academy which was famous for producing idols, actors and singers..What maked two schools hate eachother? The rivalry..Which school is better at this which school is better at that..If being honest both Sung-Young and Mun didn't understand it..They both were working to become an idols or singers but constant rivalry between Seowon was going on for many years..

"We are here to infrom that soon Seowon Arts high school is holding up scouting so we don't want Reimei academy to hold one.."

"Who is telling us what to do?!"

"Oh! We are.."

Okay first of all hating this. Second...How many years we have to endure this? Third..why does Seowons come so directly our school..?

"Oh we are taking this outside.."

"We are already there stupid Reimei dogs..!!"

"What did you say?!"

Sung-Young and Mun looked how the students went to fight with eachother until they heard voice.

"Stop!!"

"A Student council president.." said Seowons students.

Mun's eyes wided. He had never seen such a beauty and fierce girl in his life..

"Sung-Young..Who is that?"

Sung-Young looked again at the direction and said..

"That’s Do Hana..the student council president of Seowon Arts high school..Hmm..What I have heard she is known for being genius in musics and arts too..."

Mun continued to stare at Hana.

"Don't tell me you fell for her.."

"What no! I am just wondering.."

"I see..But her being in Seowon it's going to brought more trouble to you..but in the end we are just in a school just like them.."

Mun then looked at Sung-Young.

"You don't hate Seowon?"

"No..What makes you say that? Being in different school especially in Seowon doesn’t judge the person who is attending to it..It just make me respect person even more who got in Seowon because I know it's not easy path..like us being in Reimei.."