One Shot #3

Mun being a voice actor. Him and Hana(and other counters) are watching a movie where Mun is dubbing one of the character. Mun himself forget that he was dubbing in that movie.

"Oh Mun! Do you want watch movie with us?"

"Oh what movie..?"

"A New Ensemble Stars movie! It has a korean dub too.."

"Okay..Sure.."

Why..Does that movie sound so familiar?

(A/n: They are watching it in korean dub)

While watching movie with counters one of the characters appeared

"Oh..Who is that?"

"He is the new character I see.."

"Oh.."

They all started listen until he started talking.

"Say Hana..Does that character sound familiar?" said Mo-tak

"He does..Wait..let me check.." said Hana and took her phone.

For while there was a silent until Hana let out small (huge) gasp.

"You!" said Hana and pointed at Mun

"What? Can you speak little quiet? I want to watch this.."

"How can I be quiet when you are the one who is voicing Hiiro Amangi!"

Mun's eyes wided.

Oh...Oh..OH..Shoot..I totally forgot..Wait! I totally forgot tell them..oh my god!

Others had stopped movie and stared at Mun

Mun looked at them with smiley face and then said:

"Um..Well..I forgot..Let's start again.." said Mun witched his voice to Hiiro Amangi.

"Hi! I am the leader of ALKALOID Hiiro Amangi's korean voice actor Seo Mun..or Mun..Or..your counter friend.." said Mun and started get quiet as he saw his family getting more and more quiet.

"Um..Well..I had opportunity in my college so..I took it.. and they offered me to dub an another movie too! And also I was in small role in Untamed..and "Your name" I was dubbing one of Taki Tachibana's friend..And also.."

Others continued stare at Mun. Mun smiled at them nervously and started get up from his spot.

"Listen me Seo Mun..How did you forgot that you are a voice actor?!"

"Stress..I guess.." said Mun and slowly started backout from television.

"Wait..Hiiro is an idol..right..We are gonna hear Mun sing.."

"Wait.."

All of them stared him. Hana gave him cold stare.

"I think we deserve to hear your singing voice Mun.." said Hana sternly.

Mun gave up and closed his eyes for a moment. He heard how his family shout with the songs where they tried to imitate Mun's voice. Even Mo-tak tried to sing high note that he failed. Mun started to feel more embarasted and was whining for them to stop.

Meanwhile Hana just stared at Mun with smile on her face.Boy was not only talented with drawing but also with other art activities. It made Hana impressed.

"Can you teach me how to become a voice actor?" asked Jaok-bong

"No.."

"Why?! I want to!"

"Because I can't just teach you that!..You need to take vocal lessons, learn new tecniques, get into character, learn about the character, what is character's personality and how to change your tone.."

Jaok-bong looked confused but continued whine about it to Mun.

"Please help me.." mouthed Mun to Hana.

Girl just laughed but then stepped up between Mun and Jaok-bong.

"Leave Mun alone..He learned his lesson already.."

"Okay..Okay.."

Jaok-bong walked away while muttering something under his breath

"Man..Thanks Hana noona..That was just too much..."

"I can see.."

Mun smiled at Hana then asked

"You seem kinda.."

"What..?"

"Kinda..Happier..I don't know how to explain it.."

(A/n: Well..of course Mun your future girlfriend is happier when she founds out something new about..Oh..sorry continue..)

"Really..Well..kinda I am.."

"About what?"

"That you have something else than counter job and you can focuse on that too..I am kinda worried that you are overworking yourself in future but I can see that you are really enjoying it and it makes me happy.."

"Really? I hope that you can also find something other than counter job that makes you happy.."

I have already..found it..

Just then Jaok-bong walked in and showed his phone out.

"Look what I found it's during the reconding session from behind the scenes..Mun is also there.."

"Let me see.."

"You don't need to see that.." said Mun

"What there is to hide for let me see.."

Hana looked at the video where she saw Mun being..well..A little silly. He was smiling at the camera, showing peace sign and wearing headphones. But in the same it was seen that he was taking his job seriously like his job being a counter.

"Brother..Why do keep doing..this..." said Mun in one of his lines until his voice cracked and he started laughing.

"Don't worry I got this..Sorry..."

"Living on the Edge!"

"I can do it! We can do it!"

Mun was standing watching how Jaok-bong and Hana were amused by how Mun was acting.

"You are funny man.."

"Well..I want to have fun too sometimes..Oh that reminded me..I have to go now..I have to record some cover song.." said Mun and left Jaok-bong and Hana.

"Send me that video" said Hana to Jaok-bong

"What?"

"What?"

(You can guess that Hana watched this video so many times before she got some sleep)

(One Shot #3📝📍 A/n: I have seen that people had read this oneshot book. Thank you so much💙 . Also thanks for the votes too. If some of you have requests or other ideas for future fics you can leave comment or leave message to me. Okay see ya in next chapters..)