One Shot #20

(Mun helps Sung-Young to choose herself new hair cut and Sung-Young is helping Mun to choose new clothes..Let's just say that there is duo who are following them this time..)

"Should I get a new haircut?" asked Sung-Young to Mun while he was drawing one of his character to his webtoon..

"It sure has gotten quite long..How do you even see through your bangs..?" said Mun while chuckling a little.

"That's a good question..Maybe I should get new haircut..because I have to see evil spirits when we are fighting..Also I don't want to scare children when they are visiting in noodle shop.."

"Let's go then..I should look some clothes too.." said Mun and closed his sketch book.

Sung-Young looked Mun with smile on her face. It had been a while since two cousins were spending time with eachother since evil spirits had been on the lose and Mun had school..So it was nice to take a little break..

They went to local hair salon but then there was a problem..

"What is it Sung-Young?"

"Well..Mun I don't know what haircut should I take.."

Mun thought about it and then started to say different hair style ideas..

"How about wolf cut?"

"Hmm..I don't know.."

"What about some celebrity..like BTS or some actors like..?"

Sung-Young then looked at Mun and then got idea..

"I kinda want the same style as yours.."

(Same Sung-Young..same..If I am being honest when I first went to hair salon I showed picture of Byung-kyu..It came out okay..but now I am thinking I should get bangs that Mun wears in season 2..)

"Huh?!"

"Is there a problem..?"

"Not really..But are others able to tell us apart..?"

"I don't know if you are just stupid..or don't know how biology works.." said Sung-Young and rolled her eyes

"Oh..right.."

"But don't worry..I am going little bit mix it with this style.." said Sung-Young and showed picture to Mun.

"Oh! Isn't that..?"

"Rei Sakuma..? Oh yes he is.."

"Then it should be cool.."

"Oh..You don't want lose your only charm..huh?"

"Shut up.."

Sung-Young chuckled and then went to hair salon and Mun followed her behind. Then the the whole process started..What they didn't know was that Hana and Jade were also shopping..

"Isn't that Mun over there?" asked Jade

Hana looked at the salon and saw Mun sitting while waiting for someone.

"He is at the salon..?"

"Maybe he is waiting for someone?"

At the moment two of them saw Sung-Young who's hair was changed. It looked like they would finally see what her eyes really looked like..

Oh..Sung-Young looks like that without her bangs are on the way!..She looks exactly like Mun now..expect she left her hair little bit longer..

Hana then looked at Jade and noticed how mesmerized she was by Sung-Young's new look..

"Hmm..I thought you would be the one who was going to make Sung-Young fall for you not other way around.." said Hana and smirked a little.

Jade then blushed and then left Hana alone. Hana then runned after her.