One Shot #12

(Mun and Hana are dating in secret and other counters almost find out..or will find out..)

Mun was cooking something on kitchen while listening music through his headphones. He was humming (or singing) some songs while he didn't notice that his girlfriend (in secret) was watching him.

"With my real voice (Oh-oh-oh)
I'll tell you my true feelings (Oh-oh, ah-ah)
The world is beautiful when we're together
Spread out, spread out far away
Now shout, shout, shout out loud
'Til the end of time
The story of you and I"

Hana who was smiling from amusement was leaning in kitchen's wall. She then left the place and removed one of Mun's headphones.

"I told you already..You shouldn't wear those.."

Mun looked at Hana and gave her nervous smile.

"I was just making food..And wanted atleast listening for while..Did I do something wrong Ms.Do?" said Mun and looked back to Hana.

"Stop..calling me that.." said Hana who suddenly noticed that Mun was getting closer to her.

Hana was suprised. They weren't dating that long..Were they already taking a next step?

"You are in the way..Ms.Do.." said Mun.

"Huh?" said Hana who was still in her own world.

"The knife..I needed it..You are still in the way.." said Mun and pointed at the knifes.

Hana looked behind her and saw knifes. Did Mun just teased her?

"Yah!"

"What? You were in the way..I just asked you to step aside.." said Mun and looked slightly confused.

What are you doing?! So you weren't trying to seduce me?!

Mun then walked to get a knife but Hana pulled him closer.

"Hana..really..It's 7 in the morning..Can we do this later..?"

Hana then looked at Mun and smirked at him. She then leaned in to kiss Mun on lips but then other counters came to kitchen.

What happend next..? Well..Being scared that their relationship was being exposed Hana throwed Mun to other side of kitchen.

"Damn kid..What did you do this time?" asked Mo-tak.

"Nothing.." said Mun who was slighly coughing and staring at Hana.

"Is there something that we should know?" asked Mrs.Chu.

Hana shaked her head and Mun nodded right after.

"What were you doing?" asked Jaok-bong.

"Kimchi fried rice.." said Mun and got up.

Mun looked at Hana who gave him apologizing look.

"I Will..continue..Making it.."said Mun then he looked his headphones.

"What's wrong?" asked Mo-tak

"My headphones.." said Mun and looked at broken piece.

At this point Hana felt bad. Those headphones were the same ones that Mun used when they first met. Other counters looked suspicously at the two first but then shrugged it off.

"No Mun..I can take care of this..Go sit down for sec.." said Mrs.Chu.

Mun looked his headphones in despair and then walked way.

"You didn't have to throw the kid atleast Hana-ssi..You are going to traumatize him again" said Jaok-bong

Hana was ready to hit Jaok-bong on elbow.