One Shot #15 part 2

"Okay?"

"I wanted to ask..What is your relationship with Mun?"

"Huh? Huh?!!!!"

Jade looked at Hana.

"I was just wondering..Because you guys are pretty close.." said Jade.

"I...um..We....are.."

Jade smiled and then said

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to.."

Hana looked at Jade. She noticed that she had sad look on her face.

"Wait! We aren't.."

Jade then went to one of her drawers and pulled out old pictures. What Hana saw next was suprising to her.

"I..used to spend summers in South-Korea..That is where I met this person..But don't you think that this person look like Mun.."

Hana looked at picture closer. Sure it looked like Mun but it was weird. Mun was a type person that would remember people (maybe). But in the same time Hana wasn't sure..

"The picture is quite old..Have showed Mun this?"

"No I haven't because I am not sure if that's him..It just could be someone that just looks like him..

Wait..Someone that looks like him? Could it be..?

"Jade..I can maybe tell who this person is but I need to confirm it.."

"Really?"

"We will see.." said Hana smiling.

"Okay.."

Mun then came to kitchen while holding Midnight.

"It's nice to see you guys bonding.."

Hana then looked at Jade. That is where she had forgotten all the negative things about her that were on her mind.

Maybe she isn't that bad I had imagine her to be..

"Also when we can eat?"

"Right.." said two girls at the same time and went to do their food.

What did I miss? Or was it just girl gossip..It's nice to see that Hana is able to make more friends..

After they had ate Hana and Mun went to sleep in separate rooms. Mun then decided to ask Hana about something.

"What did you talk about Jade earlier?"

Hana looked at Mun.

"It's something between her and me and maybe someone else.."

"Okay..So I shouldn't be worried right?"

"I hope so.."

"Hey! What that is suppose to mean?!"

Hana then putted finger between Mun's lips.

"You will see then..But now good night.." said Hana and left to her room.

Mun watched how girl walked away. He was slighly blushing too since Hana's finger touched his lips.

"Hohoho..What are you still standing here for? Or did something happen?" asked Jade who was giving Mun teasing smirk.

Mun looked at Jade and then pouted.

"Nothing happend..Good night!" said Mun and walked to his room.

Jade chuckled.

I hope I can find that person too who meant to world me during my childhood..I just couldn't tell them that because they moved way and I didn't have courage..Still..I wonder if they are still alive..And who are they?