One Shot #8 part 3

(Part 3..Okay..LET'S GOOOO..This is the last chapter of this AU😢..But don't worry! I was planning doing a University AU which happens right after High School AU)

Mun looked confused. Where the heck did he lost his drawing book? He had to looked everywhere.

Man..I do remember that I had it few days ago..Hmm..Maybe it's still in libary..

What a bummer to Mun.His drawing book wasn't in libary either.

This is getting weird..Where is it?

Mun looked under the tables and chairs but without any progress. Hana who had just came to a lunch break saw confused Mun and she chuckled a little.

I am pretty sure..He is looking for his drawing book..I better return it..

Hana walked to Mun and tapped his shoulder. Mun looked at Hana.

"Oh..You are here.." said Mun

"Yeah..I am..Are you looking for something?"

"I am..Yes..Looking for my drawing book..That's all..There were some sketches of my future webtoon and also some important drawings"

Hana blushed for a second and her heart skipped the beat..

Important drawings..Does that mean I am important to him?

"It's bummer though..There were some drawings for art university where I was going to apply..Well..I guess I have to start all over again.."

Hana then sighed and then handed over Mun's drawing book.

"Oh! You had it..Nice! I was scared that I lost it.." sighed Mun out of relief.

Mun looked over his drawing book carefully until he reliazed.

Wait..If Hana had seen my drawing book..Then that means..She had looked over my drawings! Oh..no..There is also drawing of Hana too..!!

Mun started look over his drawing book and noticed that drawing of Hana was gone. He then looked over Hana who had a smirk on her face and also a drawing that Mun had made in her hand.

"Noona..Wait!"

Hana then whispered Mun's ear.

"Remember that we are in libary..You have be quiet remember?"

Mun then nodded and whispered back to Hana.

"Okay..So..Why did you have my drawing book?"

"Because you dropped it.."

"Okay.."

Mun smiled to himself. He was glad that his work didn't go to waste and also that he could talk Hana again.

"So..You want to eat or.."

"Right..Right..Almost forgot.."

Hana then flicked Mun's elbow because she remembered that Mun still had bandages on his forhead.

"Hmph..You dummy.."

"Sorry.."

Then Mun and Hana started to eat. Mun had some rice balls, kimchi and bibimbap. Hana had almost the same but without bibimbap. Mun noticed Hana who was looking at his bibimbap.

"Do you want some?" asked Mun eventually.

Hana then smiled and nodded.

Oh..She is a foodie I see..

Mun then took a piece of bibimbap to his chopsticks and gave it to Hana. Hana started smiling and made Mun smile too.

"It was really good..You have to tell your mom that she made it delicious.." said Hana