One Shot #6

Mun is coming back from overseas. When Hana sees him and saw how more handsome he has become and it bothers her a lot.

"Yeah!!!! Mun is coming back today!!" shouted Mo-tak.

"Shut up already! We know..we know.."

Hana smiled at them. She was also looking forward to Mun to come back and what kind of stories he had to tell.

"Okay..Let's go pick that kid up.."

When they arrieved at airport they tried to find him but it seemed like he didn't return yet.

"His flight should been here.." said Mo-tak and looked at his watch.

"Could be that something happend?"

"I don't think so.."

They decided to call him and then he answered.

"I am in airport..Where are you guys?"

"We can't see you! What are you wearing?"

"Um...What..I am right infront of you guys"

Everyone turned their head seeing Mun with his hair tied up and he had blazer and white turtleneck shirt on. He had a smile on face when he saw other counters and of course Hana.

(Let's just pretend that Mun had a longer hair now. Not the brown one..)

"Mun!"

"Helloo! Finally..I am back.."

Hana continued to stare at Mun.

"What?" asked Mun

"I....have..you cut your hair?"

"Nope..I think I will grow it little more.."

Hana bited her lip. How come Mun became more handsome than he already was?

"Is something bothering you Hana noona?"

"No!"

"Okay.."

Mun gave Hana small gift box and he just smiled and continued talking with others. Hana looked at the box and putted it in her pocket.

They continued to go their car and putted Mun's stuff there.

"So..Mun tell us about your journey in Europe.."

"Very..Intresting..I met other counters and they showed me good amount of tecniques..But I also I had good vacation..and met daughter of Wi-gen."

"Really?"

"Wi-gen was really happy to find her..We talked about few minutes before I left..After that I didn't see her.."

"Interesting..What else..?"

"After Europe I went to Japan..and met other counters too..They teached me about..exorcism and about nature and how blance world is..And about how to sumon spirit animal.."

"Spirit animal?"

"It helps us to kill evil spirit..I will show you guys when we get home.."

Mun was excited to show his team what he had learned during his journey. He then looked at them.

"What about you guys?"

"Nothing..New..We been fighting thugs and that's it.."

"Nice.."

When they arrieved to their home. Mun runned to their training room.

"I promise that I could show you this! So I will!"

Mun closed his eyes and until he bit his thumb

"What are you doing?!" asked Hana worriedly

"Sumoning..?" said Mun and drawed a something on ground with a blood

Suddenly two wolfs appeared infront other counters.

(I may or may not taking this refrence from Jujutsu Kaisen..Eventhough summoning is from Naruto )

"So let me inturduse my spirit animals..This is Ginrou and this is Raijin.."

Counters looked Mun with suprised experission. They were little scared how much stronger Mun had become. But Mun was happily patting both wolfs.

"Aish! Idiot you still bleeding.." said Hana and sighed.

"Oh..Yeah..I am..Weird..Why didn't stop now? Usually it stops right away.."

"Argh.! Just come with me!" said Hana and pulled Mun's arm.

Mun looked Hana with small smile when the girl was looking for bandages.

"Why did you have to bit your thumb?!"

"I just wanted to show you guys.." said Mun and pouted.

Hana sighed and took bandage and putted it on Mun's finger. Hana looked at Mun with smile on her face.

"Mun..Um.."

"What is it?"

Hana blushed and looked away. Mun started get worried.

"What's wrong?"

"Can..we maybe..travel..together someday?"

Mun's eyes lighted up and he then gave Hana resuring smile.

"Sure..I would love to travel with you.."

"Also..."

"Hm..?"

"Can I make your hair sometime?"

Well..it was Mun's turn to blush. He slowly nodded. Then suddenly Hana grabbed his hair and putted on ponytail.

"Thank you..It was starting get more hot in here.." said Mun.

"I used to make my sister's her when she was alive."

Mun nodded and let Hana to touch his hair.Mun then remembered the gift he had brought to Hana.

"Oh Hana noona..Did you opened the gifts yet?"

"Nope..I will save that for myself..when I am alone.."

Mun was confused but still smiled at Hana.

"Hana..Just please open the gift please.."

Hana sighed and opened the gift. There was beautifull japanese pin witch had a cherry blossom on it. Hana then looked at Mun.

"I thought..that you would like that..Your name.."Hana" means "flower" in japanese..So thought..that would look great on you.." said Mun and looked at his hands.

"Can you put this on me?" asked Hana.

Mun looked at Hana and nodded.

"If we are going to travel together..I want to take you to watch cherry blossoms..It was bummer that they were over when I was in Japan.." said Mun while gently putted a pin on Hana.

After Mun had putted a pin on Hana he asked:

"So..What do you like?" asked Mun

"It's wonderful.."

Mun was starstrucked while he looked how Hana looked with a pin on.

Right here..Right now..I feel..Like I am finally at the right place..

(One Shot #6📍📝)