One Shot #23

Christmas AU!

"Mun..Do you have any wishes on christmas?" asked Sung-Young.

"Hmm..I want to try christmas foods all around the world and also..Ah! I have idea!"

"What is it?" asked Jaok-bong.

"We should do the game named "Secret Santa" where we buy or make a gift for someone..! We can draw the names who each got and then do the presents!"

"I like the idea.." said Jade.

"Then give me sec! I will be making a names and then we draw..." said Mun and went to get paper..

Then they drawed the names..

(Can you guys guess who got who? 🤭)

Well..here we go. Jade looked at her paper and then noticed Sung-Young's name in it. She blushed for second and then smiled for while. Sung-Young then looked at her paper and got Jade's name.

And for Mun..He got Hana's name. He smiled himself and almost started laughing..Hana on the other hand got Mun's name.. And Jaok-bong..?

"Mo-tak?!"

"You aren't suppose to tell..and you are lucky that he is at the station.." said Sung-Young and patted Jaok-bong's shoulder.

"Better luck next year Jaok-bong.." said Hana and made her way to her room.

Mun smirked at Jaok-bong.

"What are you laughing about?!"

"Nothing..Just sometimes your luck is questionable.."

"I wanted to get Hana! I wanted to get her something!!"

"Well..that's too bad.."

Since I got her! But I am not telling Jaok-bong that!

Jaok-bong then left while mumbling something under his breath. Mun shaked his head and then decided to go plan his gift for Hana noona..

Sung-Young was still in her own mind while deciding her gift for Jade..

Should I buy her coffee cups? No..That's something that she can buy herself..Hmm..this is harder than I thought..How about some clothes? No that's way too normal..It has to be something special..

She then looked around and tried to look around to get some inspiration..

Hmm..Something..Something..I can do personally..

Then it hitted her..

"I think I got it!"

"What you got?" asked Mun behind her..

"Geez..No need sneak up like that..Yes..I think I got it..like present for our Secret Santa game.."

"Really..?"

"Yeah..What about you?"

"I am still thinking about it.."

"Okay..But don't leave this on last minute.."

"Alright..Alright.."

Sung-Young then made her way to their music room..

"Can you Mun help for second?"

"With what?"

"I have to bring one instrument from our music room.."

"Okay..Wait music? What?"

Sung-Young then looked Mun with "really? We ran over this.." face.

"Just something..That I bring back from my homeland.."