One Shot #15 part 5

Mun and Hana runned to scene where they saw multiple counters on the ground. But to their dissapointment there were more evil spirits.

What is this? Why there is more of them?

"What is situation Mun and Hana?"

"There are more than imagine.."

"Can you guys hold them for while? I am almost there!"

"Take your time Sung-Young..Me and Mun will handle this.."

"Roger that.."

Mun took his stance and looked at Hana.

"Looks like it's just you and me.."

"It seems like it.."

"Just like before..Oh and before you go Hana noona.."

"Hm?"

"Be safe.."

Hana blushed about how Mun was worried about her safety. Two of them stared at eachother for while that much that they didn't notice that Sung-Young had already arrieved there and was standing next to them.

"Oh! Be SaFE..." said Sung-Young with mocking voice.

Mun and Hana looked eachother and Sung-Young could see irratation on Mun's face that she had ruined their moment.

"Um..Sorry..about that but we have more important thing right in front of us!"

"Right.."

"Right.."

"You love birds can talk later then..Oh..And before I forgot..Use these.." said Sung-Young who was smirking a little and then used her ability to make two katanas.

"They might be helpful.." said Sung-Young and made her own swords and runned to battle.

"We are not love birds!!"

"Yet.." whispered Mun while holding a sword that Sung-Young had made.

Whatever you two..To me you are love birds..Stay safe both of you..And please stay alive..

What Mun, Hana and Sung-Young didn't know that Jade who had been worried about them had followed them straight to battlefield.

"What is going on?" said Jade herself.

Mun was handling couple of evil spirits with his katana.

I gotta ask Sung-Young to do next time a gun for me..This thing is hella heavy!!

Mun then looked over and saw Sung-Young with her two big nichirin cleavers.

How the heck is she doing that?! Those are probably even more heavy that this..

"Mun..Focuse.." said Sung-Young with telepathy.

"Right.."

Mun continued his battle. And Hana was using her sword more skillfully than Mun. For some reason it was easier for her to use it..

It's really easy..Maybe because I have using weapons more than Mun..

Hana then looked over how Sung-Young was doing..How talented she was using those swords..it almost looked like she was dancing..

"Guys..Seriously you have to focus..If that sword is too heavy then drop it! "

"Right..Sung-Young do you see any other people here?"

"No..Wait.."

Sung-Young then turned around and saw group of children hiding from one of evil spirits and there was really familiar person trying to protect them.