One Shot #15

(Mun and Hana traveling together in overseas..
Also disclamer: Some of the counters had not met Sung-Young yet..and this one shot is different from one shot 14 and has a different story line..where Mun and Hana are not together..yet..)

"Huh?! Mun and Hana..Both of them had to go overseas?!" shouted Mo-tak.

"Can you please keep your voice down Mo-tak atleast for this once?!" said Gi Ran.

"But..We need them in South-Korea.What they are going for in overseas.." asked Mrs.Chu.

"The situation in overseas is going worse eventhough Mun had already helpped multiple counters there..They are just going to see or teach them more.."

"But..What about here? What will do if we face level 3 or even higher evil spirit?"

"Then..We will ask help from other counters from Japan or other countries.." said Wi-gen

Mun looked how everyone were stressed out from him and Hana about leaving. He did felt bad about it since it hasn't been that long since Mun was in overseas and now he had to go again.

"Guys..I think it's..For the best..Hana hasn't been in overseas yet..And I think she will be learning new skills from other counters..And maybe Hana can teach you guys when we are coming back.."

Others looked at Mun with disbelieved face.

"And I believe Hana deserves to learn new skills too.."

Also she needs to rest and get fresh air from somewhere else too..

"Fine! Then go! Two of our strongest counters are going and.."

"Mo-tak!"

"You can't be depended on them forever..They need this journey..Also it's chance to you guys to get stronger too.." said Gi Ran.

"By who!? Who is going to teach us when they are gone?!"

"Seo Sung-Young..a counter from Japan.."

"Sung-Young..That girl who came visit us little time ago? What..She can do?! We don't need new members!"

Gi Ran then sighed. She then looked at Suho who started explain.

"Seo Sung-Young..is the one of youngest counters but still one of strongest ones in this generation. She can do many things Mo-tak..and might be even stronger than you..And of course she is Mun's cousin.."

"What are her abilities?" asked Mrs.Chu.

"1. Lightning,2.Telekinesis, 3.Weapon making.." said the voice.

All of them looked at where the voice came from. They then saw Sung-Young with her Yung partner.

"Sung-Young!"

"Hello.."

Sung-Young's gaze then went to Mo-tak.

"I promise that you can be stronger Mr.Mo-tak so that you can show after Mun and Hana returns..Like they said they need to do this journey together.."

Mo-tak was still hesitant and so was Jaok-bong.

"But.."

"I know that you are hesitant for taking teaching..from me..But trust me..getting different ideas and tecniques can be really..hm..life changing.."

Mo-tak sighed in defeat and then nodded to Sung-Young. She then smiled at them and then her gaze went to Jaok-bong.

"Oh..Who is this..?"

"Right! We didn't inturduse our newest member Jaok-bong last time..."

"Jaok-bong huh.."

Jaok-bong laughed and was ready to give Sung-Young friendly gesture but the girl stopped him with telekinesis..