One Shot #18 part 2

"What is taking them so long?!" asked Mo-tak who was wearing his vampire outfit.

"Calm down..They will be here soon.." said Mrs.Chu.

"It's easier you to say..You are just wearing witch hat and that..I have to wear this cat outfit.." said Jaok-bong.

First came Jade who looked exactly like Xie Lian. She was clearly really shy since it was her first time to cosplay and she hided her face behind her hat. Then came Hana. This suprised everyone since they never had seen Hana wear this kinda of outfit.. And what that outfit was..? It was cosplay of character named Yor Forger..

"Hoho..Hana..what kinda of outfit is that?" said Mo-tak.

"It's..none of your business! I.."

"Well..I think it's look great on you.." said Mrs.Chu and flicked Mo-tak's shoulder..

"Okay..Okay.. I am sorry! Anyways where are Mun and Sung-Young?"

Then they heard a really heavy steps and lot of "kling" sounds. At first they thought it was a evil spirit but then they noticed Sung-Young who had eyepatch, white under shirt with red cape, long black wig and silver butterfly neckless. She then looked around and gave apologizing look to counters.

"Sorry I took so long..My wig took a lot of time to get styled..Also I was helping Mun too.."

"It's okay..Is Mun soon ready?"

"I think so.." said Sung-Young.

She then looked at other counters outfits and her eyes (or eye) got to Jade.

"By any chance Jade..Are you cosplaying Xie Lian?" said Sung-Young to Jade.

Jade shyly nodded. Sung-Young then gave Jade small smile.

"Cool..cool..I didn't know you knew Heaven Official's Blessing..Maybe I should call you today gege..."

"Gege?"

"It means "elder brother" in chinese and Hua Cheng usually calls Xie Lian like that.."

"Oh.."

Sung-Young nodded and somehow felt happy that Jade was wearing this outfit. She didn't know why though..

"Mun! Can you hurry up?!" shouted Sung-Young.

Mun then walked in with the forest green suit on. He had a red tie, black cloves and forest green west. He was also wearing hat.

"Huh?! What happend to your hair?!"

"What happend to my hair what?" asked Mun confused.

"It's blond!"

"Oh..Well I put hairspray to it so that I can stay in the character..So what do you guys think?" said Mun and did a small spinning.

Hana stared at him. She didn't know was it because Mun's blond hair looked good or the fact he was wearing a suit WITH a hat.

"Mun what is your character's name?"

"Loid Forger.."

"Huh?!" said Hana.

"What? Are they related by any chance?" asked Jaok-bong from Hana

"Well..not related but.." said Hana who looked bit red..

Rather husband and wife...

"Alright young people! Let's go children are already waiting for us!"

"Okay.."

Both matching pairs were walking akwardly to the venue where the halloween party was held. There were lot's things like food, small disco ball, dj and the hall had a lot of Halloween themed things.