One Shot #2

Mun being jealous of Dohwi being able to impress Hana with a piano playing. (Mun's secret talent being able to play flute)

"Wow! Dohwi..Can you play us something with?" asked Mo-tak

Stupid Dohwi and his stupid talents..Why is everyone so whipped by his charms even..Mo-Tak..What does Hana see in this guy?

"Uh..Sure.."

Everyone started to follow Dohwi to the room where was different music instruments. Everyone expect Mun who looked how his family was just walking happily with this new..guy. He felt upset and decided to go his room.

Meanwhile other counters were enjoying music that Dohwi played. Then Mo-tak noticed about something.

"Hey..Guys..Have you seen Mun?"

"No..He wasn't here..?"

Hana looked worriedly around and said:

"I will go look for him.."

"Oh! I will too.." said Dohwi

"No..Stay here..I will go look.."

Dohwi wanted to come with Hana but other counters looked him with sharp look.

"Okay.."

Hana continued to walk Mun's room and to her dissapointment the boy wasn't there.

Where did that boy go?

Mun was sitting on rooftop with instrument that belonged to his father. That was Dizi flute. It reminded Mun about his childhood before his parents death. Mun's father used to teach Mun and played him a lot.

Huh..It's been a while since I have seen this flute..How did it went..?

Mun putted his lips on the flute and started playing. He used play with it when he was upset and sad or when life started to get too hard.

Oh..It's still works..

Hana just got in to a rooftop heard a sound of flute coming from it.

(A/n: Just imagine that Mun is playing "Wu Ji" by Untamed)

Man..I need a practice more..It went wrong so many ways..

"Ah!"

Mun turned around and saw Hana with suprised experission on her face.

"Oh!"

"What are you doing here?"

"I could ask same from you..What are you doing in the night sky?"

"I was just..getting a fresh air."

"Really..now..While we have visitor here.."

"I don't need to see Mr.Perfect Piano Guy...I barely even know him.." said Mun with a little bitterness in his voice.

"Hey now..Don't need to be rude against Dohwi..He is really nice guy and.."

"So what..What do you really like about this guy? Is he your type? First love? To me he is just showoff.." said Mun and started to play another song with his flute.

"Hey! What do you mean?! Dohwi is just a.."

Mun stopped playing

"A friend..Like I am just a family member.."

"I don't get you..What are you talking about Mun?!"

Mun sighed and said:

"Then go on..Go with your friend..What are you still waiting for here? I am fine Hana noona really..Go have fun..While you can" said Mun and gave Hana a smile.

But Hana knew that smile that Mun gave her was fake. So fake that anyone could tell that he was lying.

"Why are you lying to me?"

"I am not!"

"Yes you are! It's written over your face!"

Mun looked at the stars in the night sky and then sighed.

"Tell..Me Hana noona..Why keep doing this to me? I feel like past these days..We are not that close anymore and you are spending more time with Mr.Perfect Piano Guy..than..with me..I feel lonely Hana noona..It's like I don't know you anymore.."

Hana listened carefully what Mun had to say. She then patted him on shoulder.

"I am sorry Mun..I..I didn't know you felt that way...I am sorry.."

"No..I am..sorry too..I was so asshole to your friend eventhough he didn't do anything to me..Sorry.."

Hana laughed a little then gave Mun a smirk.

"So..why are you so worked up about me being with Dohwi..?"

"Like I told you..He tooks all of your free time..and we don't train together like we used to.."

"Is that all..?" said Hana and got little closer to Mun.

Mun being suprised by Hana's sudden movement to closer holded tightly his flute and looked at sky again.

Well..Sky is looking pretty now..Why is she getting closer..Think about sky..sky..sky

"Mun.."

"What?"

"Tell..me the real reason.."

Mun was getting kinda irritated by Hana's questions.

"You are asking way too much..heh.." said Mun and was putting his flute again on his lips again but Hana stopped him.

"Mun!! Don't think you couldn't talk to me when you are not playing with your flute."

"Fine..Fine..Okay..I was jealous okay!!"

"Huh..?"

"Geez..Hana noona..You keep pestering me but yourself don't even know what to do next..We can talk about this tomorrow I promise.Well..whatever I am going play one last song before I am going to sleep."

Hana herself didn't know how to respond to that. She just decided stay listen how Mun played his flute. In some way she felt special because she was only one who knew that Mun could play a flute.

(One Shot #2📝📍)