One Shot #9

Mun being in coma after saving Hana from evil spirit. (I will be taking some inspiration from movie called "Silent Voice"..One of my first anime movies and "Rakudai Kishi No Cavalary")

It was going to be 5th day..since Mun had fallen in coma but was able to save his friends.

Hana sighed and looked how usually happy and bright Mun was laying in hospital bed. She felt so much guilt that she blamed herself for it. She should have saved Mun..She should have take a hit..Not Mun's.

"Hana dear..This is your second night not to sleep..or eat" said Mrs.Chu

"I...just want..stay..with him.." said Hana and looked at again Mun.

"But..You should atleast eat..Hana..I am pretty sure Mun wants you to be healthy too.."

Hana then looked at Mun again almost tears in her eyes. It hurted her alot..Mun was always by her side and just like that he was so far away.What Mun gone through during his coma was a mystery but something seemed like to keep him in at state.

Mun walked on beach. He didn't know was this his memory or memories or future or past. He did remember to walk on same beach with his parents but in the distance he saw a girl..

Is this...future..or past?

"What is this..?"

"Mun!!" shouted a girl in distance.

Who are you?

Then Mun realised that girl who was shouting at him was Hana.

Oh..I see..She..no..All of them..wants me to return..Hana wants me to return...If I want to have future with them I have to return..

Mun then started running towards Hana and hugged her tightly. In the same time he saw his parents in the distance and they gave him resuring nod and smile. Also some Mun's ancestors were looking at him with smiles on their face.

"I am proud of you Seo Mun..I think it's time for you to wake up..Remember you have great power that you haven't unlocked yet"

Mun looked at his ancestors while hugging Hana and before he could ask anything about it they all dissapared.

Thank you..for everything mom and dad..And all of you..I have to figure it out on my own then..

Mun waked up in hospital and he had tear in his eyes. He was alive and was shaking.

I have to see others now..Wait what is this?

Mun looked at all the wires he had been connected to.

Oh..Right..I am in hospital..Should I wait..for them..? But they might be in danger..

Mun then started to get the wires off his body. He then saw his clothes and changed. He then jumped out off window..

Don't worry guys I am coming..

In the meanwhile other counters were fighting some evil spirits. They were losing badly because there were many of them. Hana had a bruises on her face and was breathing heavingly.

"How about you pretty lady just give up?! It would be so much easier?"

Hana growled with anger. She didn't wanted to give up.

I don't want to give up..I want to see Mun again..please..

Hana then felt her consciousness was almost gone while seeing how evil spirit was laughing that was until she heard sound of blades

Huh..What was that..?

Hana then looked over and saw....

Territory's usual lights..

Huh..Who..Only Mun can..

Hana then looked over and saw Mun jumped into one of the evil spirit's face. He looked at coldly at evil spirit like he was different person.

Mun took out his hand out and shouted

"Let's go..Intetsu!"

Then a katana appeared on Mun's hand and then he gave evil spirits a smile. Mun then started charging at them.

I see..I can cut evil spirits from their host bodies without using any other ablities..

"Itto Shura!!"

What..What did I shout? And why is my body feel so much fasteeeer.. Woah!

Mun then cutted one of evil spirit's connection to human body.

Huh..Was that all..?

Other counters looked at their youngest member who had been in coma for 5 days suddenly woken up with new ablities. Mun looked at them with small and nervous smile.

"Yo.." said Mun and raised his hand akwardly.

All of them looked at Mun with concern and confussion in their face that even Mun started to get worried.

"Guys..? Are you glitching?" said Mun who tried to make a joke.

He then heard screams from other counters.

"Seo Mun!!!!"

"Mun!!"

"Now you are trouble young man!!!"

"Who jumps right after being in coma to battle?!!"

Mun then took couple of steps backwards and started running.

"Yah! Get back here!!"

Mun smiled at them.

I am finally here..

The next day all of them went to hospital to apologize for Mun's sudden run and they took couple of tests before Mun got fully discharged.

"I have to say you were pretty wild for jumping out of hospital window.." said Jaok-bong.

"You think so?"

Mun then smiled at them.

"Did you guys miss me?"

"Of course we missed you..You brat.."

"Nice to hear.."

"But guess who missed you the most?" said Mo-tak with a teasing smile.

"Huh? Who?"

Then Mo-tak pointed at Hana who was glaring at Mo-tak.

"Well..thanks Hana noona..for missing me because I did miss you too" said Mun who shyly looked at Hana.

Hana looked at Mun with a smile on her face.

"Hohhoho..Okay love birds..Me and Jaok-bong are going a head.." said Mo-tak and grabbed Jaok-bong and left.

Hana looked how two other counters left them alone. She wanted to say something to Mun but Mun was faster.

"Hey..Noona..Want to go on beach?"

Being little confused about Mun's sudden request Hana still nodded.

When they arrieved Mun started to tell Hana what he had seen when he was in coma.

"This is a beach where I used to walk with my parents..And.."

"And..what..?" asked Hana

"And..When I was in coma..I saw a girl..And it was you..And we hugged and.." Mun started to say way too quickly.

Hana who looked at Mun said:

"Remember Mun..breath..one..and two"

"Right.."

"And..Was a hug you mentioned..like this?"

Hana then hugged Mun tightly

"Yeah..just like that.."

(One Shot 9#📍📝 A/n: Just small update! I will be taking small break from writing. So there is not coming any new chapters tomorrow! I need a little more time to think what should I write for next or future oneshots..But that doesn't mean I will be quiting writing about them🧡💙 just a small break!
Buuut I promised to write an High School AU part 2 and I think I will publish it on Monday so it's coming then..
See ya in next chapters💙🧡)