One Shot #18

(Halloween AU! Counters are joining local Halloween party as volunteer workers..So what to wear? Luckily our Mun is quite the expert for that..(psst..And maybe he wants to wear something to match with certain someone)

"Halloween party?" asked Mo-tak.

"Yeah..We are going to be there with orphans and other kids..And of course we have to get dressed.." said Jangmul

"As..?" asked Sung-Young.

"As..something scary..like vampires, zombies or..ghosts..Or you can choose yourself..like fictional characters are fine too.." continued Jangmul.

"Oh..That's sounds fun..Right Mun?" asked Sung-Young.

Mun was smiling brightly. He had been waiting for halloween because then he could wear whatever he wanted as his favorite characters..

"Oh! Sung-Young..Can we cosplay as Aqua Hoshino and Ruby Hoshino?!" asked Mun.

"Um..No.."

"Huh?! But don't you love Oshi no Ko?"

"I do..But please..I don't want to dress as them..and.." said Sung-Young and came closer to whisper to Mun's ear:

"Don't you want to match with Hana?"

Mun then looked at Hana who looked like she was bored out of her mind.

She doesn't like to dress up huh?

"Do we have to?"

"Yeah we have to Hana..Kids are going to love it.." said Jangmul.

Hana was a type of person who didn't like things like "dressing up" especially if it was for the "party".

"What about you Jade? What are you going to dress up? Jade?" asked Hana

The girl was in her own thoughts while she was looking at Sung-Young. Man..she was whipped..for the most dense person ever.

Oh...

"Jade..?"

"Huh?"

"I asked what are you going to wear.."

"I don't know..Maybe something.."

Hana then smirked.

"Maybe something matched with Sung-Young..?"

"No! I .."

Sung-Young then came to them with Mun.

"I decided already..What I am going to wear.." said Sung-Young

"What..?"

"I am going for Hua Cheng from Heaven Official's Blessing..It's pretty fitting for halloween actually since he is Ghost King and that..I am going to go now since I need to prepare for costume." said Sung-Young and left to her room.

Mun and Hana then looked at Jade with smirks on their face.

"You know..There is costume that is match with Hua Cheng.." said Mun

Jade came closer to duo and looked them with serious look.

"What?! What or who is matching with Hua Cheng?!"

Mun then took out his phone and showed picture of Xie Lian. He then snickered and said:

"Actually Xie Lian is lover of Hua Cheng and.."

Mun didn't even had chance to explain further when Jade runned to her room to make her cosplay.

And there she goes..