One Shot #1

Mun being excited about something (manga,anime,music, art supplies) and Hana admiring or being whipped to him from far..(also Mun giving gifts to Hana)

"Okay..So what do I need?" asked Mun from himself while looking at his note where he had written everything."

Seo Mun was alone in a shopping mall while he had free day from being counter. He thought he would buy a new book and spended a day reading it.

Let's see..I need some snacks..ramyeon, chips, candy, pockies..man this list long..Why can't they come and pick up their snacks..? Not like I will be only one who is going to eat them..

Seo Mun sighed and then went to a book store.

Do Hana was also leaving from training to buy something at the shopping mall.

"Oh..Hana..Are you going to shopping mall?" asked Mrs.Chu

"Yeah..I have to go buy new sweat pants..These are getting too old.."

"Well..Can I come too..?"

"Sure.."

Hana and Mrs.Chu went to the shopping mall until they saw Mun in the book store.

"Isn't that Mun..?"

Hana's gaze went to book store where she saw young boy looking at the books with a passion in his eyes.

"Does Mun read?"

"I..Maybe..Haven’t seen him reading books before.."

Hana was curious about Mun's hobbies (although she didn't wanted admit it) and wanted to follow him.

"Why do you want to follow Mun?"

"Because.."

"Oh..I see..You want to get ideas what to buy him for his birthday when it comes or Christmas..Okay..Okay.."

"No! I am just.."

"Shush..I get it..I get it..Let's follow him..if you are so worried.."

"I am not worried!"

"Sure whatever.."

Mun was looking at all bookselfs with amaze in his face. There were all of his favorites: "Demon Slayer", "Jujutsu Kaisen", "Blue Period", "Raven Of Inner Palace" and much more.

"Oh..There is a second part..Should I get it..?"

Mun looked at the price.

Maybe I should put that back..

Then his eyes went to other light novels. He saw one of his favorite books "Heaven Official's Blessing."

Oh..It's on sale..And..What! 50% off..I am getting this..

Mun started humming main theme of Heaven Official's Blessing and grabbed a volume he didn't have read.

Hana stare at Mun.

I haven’t seen him being this happy for a long time..He is..

"Oh..Hana..Look at that..Our Mun being so happy about a book.."

Hana tried not(but wanted) to go over the book store and buy all of those volumes to Mun. She would buy Mun everything if she could.

"Hana?"

"Huh..?"

"Are you starstrucked..by certain someone?"

"Huh? No! I am just curious.."

"Okay..Then we better continue..Before Mun leaves to next shop.."

"Right.."

Hana didn't know where this feeling of admiration to Mun came from. Since he had grown up from high school boy to college boy had changed things alot how Hana felt about Mun.