One Shot #17

(Mun is coming back from overseas..He is planning to suprise his counter family with a help of Sung-Young who is also coming to visit South-Korea..They have to work together to impress certain people and someone else is returning to them....)

(Also disclamer: Nothing to do with one shot #7 or one shot 15#..Also confession have not happend..)

(I think? Some parts of one shot 15# are in this one shot..for example Jade being in coma and their battle in Germany...)

"Are you exited to come back to our homeland?" asked Sung-Young.

"Of course I am! We are going to meet my team..again..How long it had been? 3 weeks?"

"It's good to hear.."

Mun looked at Sung-Young. He could see that she looked a little sad and tired at the same time.

"What is on your mind?" asked Mun.

"I been wondering..I am neglecting my duty being a counter in Japan? I been in around a world and time to time it's starting to get little tirening.."

"But aren't you getting orders from headquarters? Then it shouldn't be problem.."

Sung-Young smiled and then said:

"Also I been thinking to transfer to South-Korea.."

"You mean..."

"Yeah..I will be maybe or someday very soon to move to South-Korea."

Mun was excited to hear those news. Now after everything two cousins had gone through a lot and it was the way to them to get closer eventhough they were already close.

"Have you already confessed to Hana-ssi?"

(This is where I am going to change things a little..)

Mun looked at Sung-Young and smiled sadly.

"I don't have a confidence for that.."

"Why not?" asked Sung-Young worriedly.

"Because..there is that guy.."

"That guy?"

"Dohwi..Hana's first love..I am pretty sure she likes him more than me.."

"Why would you think that?"

"Because I saw some of Hana's memories..She looked so happy when she was with him..More happy when she was ever with me.."

"I see..What kind of guy this Dohwi guy is?"

Mun then got closer to Sung-Young ear and whispered..

"To be honest..He is pretty good guy but so boring..All he does to cling on Hana noona and is being all goody goody..And is pretty useless.."

"Damn Mun..That's next level jealousy..But I do get it..If he was Hana's first love then of course it's going to complicate things.."

"Hey! And you better not tell Hana noona that I told you these things..about Dohwi.."

"Okay...Okay.."

Mun was quiet for second and asked Sung-Young.

"What about you..Are you worried about Jade?"

"Of course I am..I never wanted her to get into this mess..And now she is probably thinking that we are crazy or something.."

"I don't think so..If you explained everything to her then she should be able to understand.."

"Okay.."

Mun then started to smirking at Sung-Young.

"Do you perhaps like her?"