little rant and pointers of season 2 A/n

(A/n: Just a quick note..How did you liked season 2 final? I kinda liked it but there was some things that could have done better..So I am going to rant about it but those who haven't seen season 2 final there are spoilers. )

Positives

1. I liked the way Wi-gen and her daughter reunion was made and how it was different from webtoon. It gave me feeling how much Wi-gen missed her daughter and how happy she was.

2. The table scene..The freaking table scene where other counters go to Yung and confort Wi-gen about Mun going on overseas..That made me laugh so much.."

3. Mun's reunion with a team and his new hairstyles...Loved it because in webtoon ends where Mun is just in overseas and doesn't return other counters.

4. Battles..Liked a alot.

Negatives (for my mental health)

1. Mun and Hana moments..I know..I know I am in my dellullulu mind right now but they deserved so much better. Season 1 there was so much hints that they could be together but no...some tv company didn't see their bond..(expect the hug scene in ep 9)

2. Dohwi..I don't even know where to begin...Yes he is the green flag and yes he is Hana's first love but really..?! The man is not even in webtoon so where the fuck tvn got idea that Hana needs her first love right now..And when he showed up in last episode..Like dude..I can't even..Well..in my mind the scenes with Dohwi are cute but I can't say they are canon.

3. Hana not hugging Mun before he left overseas. Like really Hana..you could hug Mun when he was in death bed but not when he leaves okay..okay..

4. Mun's friends not saying goodbye to him when he left overseas. They just dissapared..

5. I need to cope with this ending and hope there is new season for someday..

(A/n: So there..I will not write any new chapters today because I have work..but I will be returning when I have free time..See ya then.)