One Shot 10# part 3

(University AU part 3 Let's goooooo!!)

~Time skip to Mun's gratuation ceremony

Mun looked around while he was wearing his gratuation ceremony outfit. To his mind it looked a little silly but it was a Tokyo University of Arts own outfit and he had to wear it.

He then looked up to see his parents taking a pictures and then his eyes went to his beautiful girlfriend. Mun waved at her and she waved back to him.

That was until his name was called by the principal.

"Seo Mun..gets to gratute from Tokyo University of Arts by being honest, hardworking and modest student.He also gets a price being captain of kendo club. Congrulations.." said principal and offered Mun his diploma.

(Okay..Honestly I don't know what they are saying in TUA'S gratuating ceremony😅😅 But I think this is fair enough..)

Mun smiled and took his diploma. After his 4 years of work was finally over. He was relieved so that his tears started roll down his face.

After their ceremony many of Mun's classmates took pictures and of course being a nice person Mun joined them. That was until group of girls came to him.

(They are speaking in japanese)

"Hi Mun.." said one girl

"Hi.." said Mun with with unsure voice

"Watashitachi no yūjin wa, anata ga sotsugyō shitanode, ima anata ni kokuhaku shitai to omotte ita nodesu..."

(Our friend just wanted confess to you since you gratuted)

Then one girl offered Mun a letter.

"Ah..Gomen'nasai, watashiniha sudeni kanojo ga imasu"

(Ah..I am sorry..I already have a girlfriend)

Mun bowed at girls and left to find his girlfriend. He find his girlfriend at the near by TUA'S statue.

"Hana!!"

To Mun's suprise the girl just puffed her cheeks and looked away.

"What is it?"

"You were clearly enjoying those girls attension.."

Mun's eyes wided of realisation.

"Oh..No! I weren't..They just came to me suddenly! And of course refused!"

"Hmph!" said Hana and started walk away to other side of TUA.

"Hana!! Do Hana-ssi! Darling!! Honey!! Noona!!"

Hana then noticed people watching them while snickering or laughing. She then turned around and putted her hand on Mun's mouth.

"Just shut up! You are embarrassing me.."

"Sorry.."

Mun smiled at Hana.

"You look kinda silly." Said Hana

"What can I do? It's this school tradition to wear this on gratuation day.."

"Mun!!"

Mun looked at the direction to see Yatora

"Congrulations man!! We were able to survive.." said Yatora and hugged Mun

"It's good to see you making it Yatora.."

Then Yatora looked at Hana and then at Mun. He then whispered at Mun's ear.

"Oh..sorry..Did I interupt you love birds?"

"Shut up..And no you didn't..Let's take photos already..because we have to return these outfits..and I don't want Mr.Rosei to shout us.."

Yatora chuckled and asked his parents to take photos.