One Shot #19 part 3

"So why have you been ignoring me past few days.."

"I.."

Camon Mun..! You can't be this level of coward! I promised to talk about it when things calmed down..So why I can't just talk like normaly I would!!

(Because..That's the love of your life Mun..that's why🙃)

"Mun?"

"Right..right! The ignoring thing.."

"You are acting really weirdly..Tell me what is wrong.."

"Um.."

Then they heard the sound. It was sign that there was evil spirit near by.

Out of all times..It had to become now..!

Mun was putting the ear piece on but then was interupted by Sung-Young who used telepathy.

"What is it?"

"Mun..You probably sensed evil sprit..but let me handle this..I am with Jade and it seems to be only level 1..So no need..help there.."

"Okay..Put the ear piece on if you need help.."

"Sure thing.."

"How are doing with Hana-ssi?"

"Could be doing better.."

"Oh..Shoot did I interupt.."

"Not much..But be carefull there because it's not been long since you have been in coma.."

"Of course..And Mun good luck.."

"Same with you..And tell me later what did you talk about with Jade.."

"Okay..But for now..I see ya later.."

Sung-Young cutted their telepathy.

Mun sighed and then looked at Hana.

"Wrong signal..It was just level 1 evil spirit..Sung-Young said that she and Jade will handle this.."

Hana scoffed and rolled her eyes out of annoyence.

"What's wrong?"

"You always spend time with Sung-Young! Sung-Young this! Sung-Young that..Why do you always spend your time with her?! I know she is your cousin but what about me?! I am here too.."

Mun wided his eyes..

Did I just witness jealous Do Hana?

"And now you are so much in shock that you won't probably dont talk to me for few days..! You promised..You promised to talk about "that" said Hana and was ready to leave.

"Wait..Wait! I feel like Ms.Do has missunderstood a little bit.." said Mun and stopped Hana with his hands.

"Missunderstood how?! I saw.."

"The reality is that both of me and Sung-Young were a little bit "taken a back" about your and Jade's actions...In the good way of course but we didn't know how to talk back or answer because both us were scared..and don't have any exprince in romance..So we decided to take a little break, talk about feelings and how both us felt.."

"But..I am here too..You can't talk about your feelings to me..?" said Hana.

"I can..I know I can always do that..but this time I wanted to make sure I would make it right..this time..I know that ignoring you was wrong..but..let's just say..me and Sung-Young have suprise both of you.."

"Suprise?"

Mun then putted his finger on his lips and smirked.

"Yeah suprise..We will tell details later.." said Mun and walked away.