One Shot #16 part 2

"What?! You don't have another sleeping bag?!" shouted Hana

"I thought that you had your own?!"

"And I thought you packed everything!!"

Mun sighed and was slighly panicking.

What should I do? I can't sleep in the same bag as Hana..or I can't make her sleep in cold hard ground with few pillows and blanket..Ahh..what should I do?! Fine..Okay Mun calm down..You will survive one night on cold hard ground..Rest in piece my back though..

(Yes you can Mun..Yes you can sleep in same sleeping bag with Hana)

"Hana noona..You can have my sleeping bag and sleep in it..I will take a blanket and some pillows.." said Mun and walked out of their tent..

"Wait!" said Hana but Mun was already outside while getting the pillows..

I can't just..let Mun sleep in cold..It would be wrong..

Just when Hana was going after Mun she saw him dragging pillows and blankets..

"Where did you find those?"

"From the info place..They offer pillows and blankets..I can build my own sleeping place..now.." said Mun who gave smile to Hana

Hana looked at Mun and she could see that he looked a little uncomfortable for the idea sleeping cold hard ground.

"Mun.."

"Well..it is what is! Good night noona.." said Mun and putted pillows on the ground and got on them and went to sleep there.

Hana didn't even had chance to say anything when Mun was already sleep.

Gosh..What I am going to do with you? When you don't even listen..Why don't you listen to me Seo Mun..? Why are you so stuborn?

Why are you so good to me Mun?

She looked at Mun for a while and noticed a little things about him. How peacefull he looked while he was sleeping and how he was snugling with other pillow..

Hana smiled and decided to go sleep on her own to Mun's sleeping bag. After that she tried to get sleep but she felt guilty to leave Mun sleeping on that terrible ground..

"Achoo!" sneezed Mun

Oh that's it..

Hana then got up and shaked Mun a little so that he would wake up.

"What? Do you need something?" asked Mun who still had eyes closed.

"You..in..the sleeping bag..now.."

"Huh? I can't go there.."

"You will catch a cold if you don't.."

"But..What about you?"

Hana blushed a little and then said:

"Well..I can sleep with you..Your sleeping bag seems big enough.." said Hana who tried not sttuter.

"Okay..if you say so.." said Mun and got up from his spot and got in the sleeping bag.

After that the night felt like forever. Or atleast that was what Hana felt like. She could hear how Mun was breathing right next to her ears and she also noticed how Mun was holding her head.While Hana couldn't sleep (for the obivious reason) she started to think well..let's just say some things..

Is he snugling with me? Oh..this brings back memories..But this time it feels different..Is it because we are different this time..? Also why I am feeling this hot..and nervous?