One Shot #19 part 2

Mun and Hana were sitting together while Hana was still in Mun's mind. They both were silent for while until Mun asked..

"What about Sung-Young and Jade..? Are they okay..?"

"Yes..I think so..Or atleast I can sence Sung-Young and Jade. And Sung-Young's powers seems to be back.."

"Oh..Good..It scared me second.."

Hana looked at him and then said:

"Maybe I should get out since you seems to be okay.."

Mun then grabbed her sleeve and said:

"Please stay..for a minute.."

"Okay.."

There was silent..

"I am sorry..that caused a lot of trouble..again.."

"Well..this time..You were a lot of easier to get out..Also you are not the only one who caused trouble.."

"Right..Maybe I should wake up soon..And see how Sung-Young is doing.."

Hana looked at Mun and she did feel little bit dissapointed because Mun didn't talk about the kiss she gave him.

"Oh..And Hana noona.."

She then looked up.

"I promise to talk about hm..something important when we are defeating that evil spirit and..things calm a little.." said Mun.

"You better.." mumbled Hana.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"Nothing..Just wake up so I can go to sleep.."

"Okay..Okay.." said Mun.

Mun woke up and saw Hana who was still holding her hand on Mun's. He then looked at the bed where Sung-Young was. She was already sleep but Mun could feel that her powers were there and she was feeling fine..Mun then looked at Hana.

"Thank you Hana noona.."

"Don't mention it..Like I said..I will find you wherever you are..And I will always save you no matter how many times..But now Mun sleep..you need to rest.."

"Okay.." said Mun and drifted to sleep.

Hana looked at him and waited Mun to fall a sleep and then stroked his hair a little..

I guess this another step for him..as well as me..

She then left Mun and Sung-Young to sleep and went to her own room..

Next morning both cousins had woken up but were still in their beds. Sung-Young woke up first but was resting her eyes while Mun woke up.

"Morning Seo Mun.." said Sung-Young said Sung-Young who had eyes still closed.

"Morning.."

Sung-Young then finally opened her eyes and looked at Mun.

"How are you feeling?" asked Mun.

"Weird..But in the same time I feel like I have been woken up from very long dream..And also..something has changed.."

"Really..? Like what..?"

"Like in terms of power..I feel so much lighter..I don't know how to explain it..But.."

"You don't need to do that right now..We can check that out later..Right now we need to rest.."

"I know..I just wanted to let you know.."

Mun smiled and Sung-Young smiled back to him.

"And Sung-Young..let me know if sometime you have a hard time..you can always talk to me..You don't have to keep those feelings to yourself..