One Shot #4

Mun and his friends talking about relationships. He is little jealous about his friends relationship life. Mun's emotions have been all over the place..so he had been avoiding all of counters..Even Hana.

"Mun!"

"Oh! Ung-min and Jiyeon.."

Mun was sitting on near by cafe while reading his book and drinking hot cocoa.

"Mind if we are joing..?"

"Not at all..It's been a while since we had a chat" said Mun and closed his book.

"So how are you doing?"

"Well..am doing great..and how about you guys..?"

"We are doing great! Ung-min and me were in Jeju for our 1 year anniversity.."

"Oh.."

"What wrong Mun?"

Sudden sadness came to Mun's mind. He didn't have chance enjoy being in a relationship. After all he was a counter. He didn't have time for that kind of thing.

"Are you..okay?"

"Yeah.." said Mun and gave them a smile.

"You are not.."

Mun sighed.

"Tell..me..Is being in relationship fun? Is it really worth it?"

"Yeah..I think so.."

"Nice..Well..It was nice to see you again. I am going.." said Mun and was about to get up from his seat until he saw someone familiar.

"Oh..Shoot.." said Mun and hide under the table.

"What why are you hiding?" asked Jiyeon.

Hana had came to a coffee shop too with some reason. She looked around and waved at the Ung-min and Jiyeon.

Oh..She is here..How can I get out?

Before Hana got to their table Ung-min asked Mun:

"It's just Hana..Why are you scared?"

"Because..I..I will tell later..Please help me out.."

"Okay..You better tell us later..Borrow my cap and mask.."

"Okay..Thanks.." said Mun and got up from table and runned away.

"Hi Ung-min and Jiyeon..How are you?"

"Fine.."

"Have you seen Mun?"

"No.."

"Okay.." said Hana and then noticed a book on the table.

"Wait isn't that Mun's?"

Jiyeon and Ung-min looked eachother and gulped. They knew how scary Hana can be.

"Sorry..We saw Mun but he got out a minute ago.."

Hana looked dissapointed at two.

"Aigoo..Why would lie to you noona?"

"Sorry.." said a couple.

"The thing is he has been avoiding me whole day. Something is wrong with him today..Do you guys know what?"

"Sorry..No..Mun asked us couple of questions..He seemed be little under the weather you know..We also don't know where he went.."

Meanwhile Mun was walking back to his grandmother and grandpa's house but then noticed there were was a new arcade opened. He decided to go test it but then noticed that he had left his book on cafe and decided to go back but coffee shop was closed.

Oh..It's closed already..Well..I have to come tomorrow again..

Just when he was going to turn around and going home. He saw Hana with his book.

Oh..Crap! Better run while..

"Not so fast mister.." said Hana and grabbed Mun by his hoodie.

Mun was quiet and didn't look Hana on eyes. Instead he looked up to stars.

"You are staring at stars again..Wrong direction..My eyes are up here.."

But Mun continued to watch stars like he didn't hear what Hana was saying.

"Fine don't talk..I will be keeping this book.."

"Wait! Give my book back.."

Hana glared at Mun and he tried to grab it.

"Not until you explain where were you,why didn't you answer any calls and why you are avoiding me and other counters.."

Mun looķed ground.

"Mun I ask one last time..What is wrong?"

Mun was quiet.

"Fine..Then I am keeping this book then..."

Mun sighed. Hana started walk away from him. But then Mun started talking.

"I..am just tired of all of this.." said Mun with voice witch had a lot of pain.

Hana turned around.

"I want to have normal life too..I want to go places, travel, have fun, have a relationship and being able to live life.."

Hana was looking at Mun with disbelieved face.

That was his reason..

It started raining.

"Mun come..we can sit there" said Hana and sat in bus stop.

Mun sniffled a little then followed Hana. They sat down.

"Mun..I understand that..Being counter is not easy..but..like I said before..If you have any worries or you need help you can always come talk to me or any other counter.."

"Yeah..It was stupid leaving you guys worried but I wanted to have one day of to get my thoughts together..and be at peace a little.."

Hana putted her arms around Mun and hugged him.

"It's okay..not be okay..sometimes" said Hana to Mun.

"I get it.."

There was a silent. Mun then looked Hana in eyes. He felt that Hana was truly his safe place and a person who could always save him.

Hana's right..Oh..how did I not not notice before..Hana's eyes..They are like a stars..like in night sky..Not even city lights never shines bright as her eyes..
She truly is..amazing..No wonder I liked her from start..No..I loved her from start..

"What..?" asked Hana and smiled at Mun a little.

"Nothing..I am just happy that you are by my side.."

"Really..?"

"Yeah..You are the one of best things that I have met in my life..Thank you.."

Hana blushed and started playing with her hair.

"Well..Bus is here..Let's go back home.." said Mun and got up.

"Hey..Seo Mun! Don't just leave things like that!"

"Like what?"

Hana was speachless. How Mun speak all smoothly but doesn't get a hint?

"Never mind..Let's go home.." said Hana and got to a bus

"What did you mean Hana noona!? Wait let's sit together!

(One Shot 4#📍📝)