116. THE AUDITION PROCESS

Start from the beginning

"There's always a way out trust me." Jesse told her as he looked down at her "in this particular case it's all about finding Annie's parents." he shared, as the music began to come in, he began singing.

"You know I'm tired of being the black cat

Of running the show down in the snake pit."

In which Caroline furrowed her brows, looking around her then back at him "you singing to me?" she asked, as Jesse stepped toward's her.

"So this is our chance to get out of this place."

As Caroline looked to the directors "is this really happening?" she asked, as Jesse took her hand and pulled her towards him.

"So come on let's run for it to."

Spinning her around, he put his hand up against her's as the two began to dance across the room as he sang.

"Easy street."

He then spun her around where back was up against his chest, which shocked Caroline, as he spun her around again.

"Easy street."

He then pulled her back toward's him as she smirked, the two then danced around each other.

"Where you sleep 'til noon."

Then Jesse dipped her.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

And then he put her backup on her feet, as the two separated "stacks reenacting with her parents eighty percent surge in the polls for sure." Jesse shared, as Caroline scoffed "we talked about this already, they don't exist!" she voiced, shaking her head "we'll make em exist! Find a couple people to pretend to be her parents, they learn every detail and miraculously show up right before the election. Add water instant parents." Jesse shared, and when he did, Caroline furrowed her brows, turning to him "what's in it for me?" she asked.

"Say this for me, ca Ching, and no more being a cockroach." Jesse told her, and when he did, Caroline's questionable face turned into a smirk, as she grabbed Jesse's hand and spun herself into him, as she leaned her back against his chest and sang.

"Yeah, I'll be the girl who's drippin' in jewelery."

Jesse then put his hands on her waist and picked her up, spinning her around in the air.

"The crowds will go wild when I sing."

He then put her down as Caroline shoved him away from her, as she began dancing by herself.

"I won't have to look out on a fire escape
The view will be billboards of me."

She then went up to Jesse as the two of them sang.

"On
Easy street
Easy street
Where we all get paid."

And the two were so engrossed in each other, they didn't see the way the director looked at they're counterparts having seen how close Caroline and Jesse were, as Jesse sang.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah."

Caroline then sang.

"Yeah yeah yeah."

The two then linked arms and began walking toward's them as they sang.

"Move them feet to
Easy street
Where you'll get there
When ya get there
When ya get there."

And when they reached them the two turned to each other and when they did, Caroline smiled and went to kiss him but when she did, Jesse the shoved her away, which made all of them giggle, as the director nodded "thank you, we'll be in touch." they told her, as Caroline let out a breath "thank you." she told them, turning and walking out and as she did, Jesse watched her go and as he did, he turned to the others "I told you guys that she was good!" he voiced, and as he did, the director nodded "I knew she was a good singer but her acting, especially with you was great." they shared, closing the casting book "we can all go home now. We have some decisions to make." in which everyone then began to pack their stuff up.

And when they did, Jesse turned quickly walking out of the room and as he did, he saw Caroline and Becca heading out of the room and as he did, he ran after them "hey, ladies!" he voiced, and as he did, Becca and Caroline turned to him "oh, hey, Jesse!" Caroline voiced, as Becca smirked "Jesse?" she asked, and when she did, Caroline hit her in the chest "I..I can't believe you're here." she told him, and as she did, Jesse shrugged "well, I wanted the lead role but they thought I was less of a lead and more of an evil conniving man in the shadows." he shared, clapping his hands "so do you guys want to get some dinner?" he asked, and as he did, Caroline shook her head "no.." she went to say, as Becca put her hands on her shoulders "we'd love too!" she voiced, and as she did, Caroline forced a smile.