Chapter 79: You Can Marry Me

Ji Yan reacted, held Yan Zhi's hand in the corner of his clothes, and said with a smile: "Brother Ah Zhi has been in a coma for many days, and he only took in some soup, so he should be hungry, Ah Yan just wants to go out to get some food, not to leave."

Yan Zhi slowly let go of his hand at this time.

He raised his hand and waved it, and the small white candle on the table lit, and the dim light barely filled the room, and he put on his white coat and went out.

The kitchen was under the grass shed in the yard, and the snow outside had been falling for several days and nights, and it was freezing cold, exhaling all the white gas, and some ingredients were conjured up, and a pot of hot chicken soup was stewed, and two bowls of wide noodles were served.

It took some time to stew the chicken soup, and when he was ready, he put the two bowls of chicken noodle soup on the tray, and when he picked up the tray and turned around to enter the house, he saw Yan Zhi sitting on the threshold not far behind him looking at him, his eyes were red, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

Seeing that Yan Yan turned around, Yan Zhi reacted, stood up with some disadvantage against the door frame, and entered the house with his feet sloped.

Ji Yan frowned slightly, chased after and put the tray in his hand on the table, and then took off the white fur on his body and walked to the side of the bed, draped it on Yan Zhi, and said.

"Brother Azhi, why don't you wear a coat, you wear it barefoot, you are recovering from a serious illness, and it is freezing outside, what if you are sick again?"

Yan Yan said, bent down to pick up the cotton boots on the ground for Yan Zhi to put on, Yan Zhi retracted his feet, took the cotton boots in Yan Yan's hand, and said dumbly: "I'll come by myself..."

When Yan Zhi was unconscious, he heard the sister-in-law next door say that he had been calling his name, and he knew that he had not forgotten himself at all, and he had not had time to think about it before, and when Yan Zhi woke up, he still pretended not to know him, and he felt a little strange.

He obviously cared about him, but he had to pretend that he didn't know him, and he couldn't figure out why.

In the past 20,000 years, I don't know how much Yan Zhi has suffered in the world alone, just thinking about it makes his heart like a knife, so although Yan Zhi's whole person is strange at the moment, he is also patient.

After Yan Zhi sat on the edge of the bed and put on his shoes, he leaned over and took Yan Zhi's hand, and said with a smile: "Let's eat, Ah Yan made hot chicken noodle soup, and when Brother Ah Zhi finishes eating, it won't be cold."

He used to treat himself so gently, Yan Zhi felt sour in his nose just by looking at it, he didn't know why Fang Yan wanted to kiss him, and he took the initiative to have that kind of thing with him, it was clear that in his previous life, until the moment he died, he didn't want to love him anymore.

But soon he figured it out again, his Ah Yan has always been soft-hearted, seeing that he is so depressed now, maybe he pitied him, for the sake of his former feelings, he used the body of the Phoenix Ming King to make fun with himself, and restored this weakened mortal body for him with the method of double cultivation.

When he thought that he was leaving, he only felt reluctant in his heart, and instinctively wanted to keep him, but when he really stayed and took care of himself so meticulously, Yan Zhi felt that he was not worthy.

He is now the King of the Phoenix, and he should look at the common people, instead of wasting his time and thoughts on a ruined and lame man, he shouldn't be like this, and he is not willing to let him be like this.

The two sat down at the table facing each other, Yan Zhi picked up the chopsticks on the table, and did not touch the chicken noodle soup in the bowl, but lowered his eyes and bent his lips and said:

"After you've had dinner, go back, don't come back in the future." Yan Zhi opened his mouth only to find that his voice was amazingly hoarse.

He raised his eyes in surprise, slowly put down the chopsticks in his hand and said, "Brother Azhi wants to drive me away?" ......"

Yan Zhi shook his head and said with a smile: "Ah Yan, I know that you have mercy on me, in fact, you don't have to be like this, between you and me, I have always owed you more, no matter what, I can't pay it off, but fortunately, now you don't need it, as long as you live well, Brother Ah Zhi will rest assured."

"You go, don't come in the future."

"Don't worry about me, live well with him, don't worry, I'll be fine alone."

He didn't believe what Yan Zhi said, but it didn't matter, as long as he believed it...

"...... He? "Grieving.

"Hmm." Yan Zhi didn't look up at Mo Yan, so naturally he didn't see the doubts in Ji Yan's eyes, he smiled to himself and said, "You and Ao Shuang have been married for a hundred years, Brother A Zhi is not a good brother, and he hasn't even given a wedding gift, but you shouldn't care about these false gifts, then Brother A Zhi will not be polite to you, I will wish you and Ao Shuang... Hold the hand of the son, and grow old with the son..."

He was silent for a long time, and said, "Brother Ah Zhi really thinks so? ......"

"Hmm." Yan Zhi nodded and said with a smile: "He should be waiting for you to go back."

"Don't keep him waiting."

"Okay, then Ah Yan will listen to Brother Azhi..."

"Well, okay, you take care too." Yan's voice became more and more hoarse, but he was still smiling.

The moment he turned around, Yan Zhi couldn't bear to look back, and when the red figure stepped into the void, he turned his head blankly, looking at the empty air, and unconsciously burst into tears.

He stood up, stumbled out, and pushed the door open, and there was a white expanse outside, and there would never be that bright red in his world again.

As soon as his feet were soft, the whole person fell down in the snow, Yan Zhi propped his hands on the ground, whimpered like a wounded beast, his shoulders trembled uncontrollably, and he opened his lips and cried out in pain.

Soon after, there was a small sound of snow treading in front of him, and a pair of gold and red brocade boots appeared in his blurred vision, stopping in front of Yan Zhi.

Yan Zhi raised his head with blurry teary eyes, and saw Mo Yan slowly bending down, his fingertips touching Yan Zhi's cold face, and sighed: "This is what Brother Zhi said, will a person be well?" "

"Your name is Ah Yan, how can you rest assured..."

Yan Zhi couldn't have imagined that Girn would come back, sadness and surprise filled his heart at the same time, completely crushing his reason, he climbed up and clenched the hand that Gran covered his cheek, and said with tears: "I regret it... It doesn't matter if it's mercy, you have mercy on me. "

"As long as you're willing to look at me once in a while, you can do anything."

Fang Jian heard that Yan Zhi must have misunderstood something, even so, he heard Yan Zhi so generously said that he wanted to wish him to grow old with others, and said that without him, he would be good alone, and he inevitably felt angry in his heart, he wanted to see if Yan Zhi could really live well without him.

The current result was what he wanted to see, but when he really saw Yan Zhi crying like this, he was still distressed, so he raised his hand to wipe away the tears on Yan Zhi's face, and said helplessly: "Fool, who told you that it was merciful?"

"Who told you that I got married to Ao Shuang?"

"From beginning to end, you are the only person I love."

"I have never married anyone else, and in my last life, I only married you."

"In this life, Ah Yan still wants to marry Brother Aji, but Brother Azhi is still willing to marry Brother Aji? ......"