Chapter 65: Gifts

Yan Zhi stopped in place for a moment, then stepped into the void and disappeared into the temple.

Since he was a child, no one has ever dared to disobey him, that is, as the father of the First Realm, he is also obedient to him, and Yan Zhi actually dares to show face with him.

He lowered his face coldly, raised his hand to look at the priceless phoenix jade bottle on the viewing shelf not far away, the golden red light flashed in his palm, and the phoenix jade bottle flew straight into his hand, he grabbed the phoenix jade bottle and fell to the ground heavily, "snapped" and fell to pieces, but he still felt unrelieved, his legs kicked around on the bed, who knew that he was pulled to the overused place under him, and his face wrinkled for a while, and the whole person fell on the futon.

"Shhhh

"Dead swallows."

"I'm going to leave after eating! I don't know if I take this palace down to take a bath first! Don't come back! You deserve to have no wife! "

People want to face trees and bark, ordinary people still have self-esteem, not to mention the emperor of the Nine Heavens, he knows that he has said something too much, and the reason why Yan Zhi will go should be because there are no steps to go down.

But it was absolutely impossible for him to be soft with that person, and he would leave when he left, but it was the furnace he used for double cultivation, without this, he was afraid that he would not find anything else.

That being said, he couldn't help but think of the man's lost and sad eyes, was he really born so much like his wife? ......

Like just saying something harsh can hurt him?

After lying on his stomach in the room all morning, and in his thoughts, he suddenly remembered that Yan Zhi's wife was the same as himself, she was also a mixture of gods and demons, and she was born like him, could it be that she had some blood relationship with him? ......

But he heard from his father that his uncles and uncles had died in the war between gods and demons hundreds of thousands of years ago, and his mother had died in childbirth when he gave birth to him, and he was the only child in the family, and he had never heard of any relatives.

Unable to figure it out, Ji Yan decided to get up and ask clearly, the person in the Demon Realm who knows the most about the affairs of the Heavenly Realm is none other than Zhiyu Immortal Jun, Uncle Ning must know.

After feeling the soreness on his body eased a little, he got up and took a bath, and after lunch, he went to Zhiyu Xianjun's courtyard with a box of rock sugar osmanthus cakes.

When he entered the round arch half-hidden by plum blossoms, he was stopped by the demon generals guarding the sides, and the two demon generals stood in front of him and made a gesture towards him.

"Your Royal Highness, the Demon Venerable and the Jade Immortal Monarch have important matters to discuss in the hall at this time, and the Demon Venerable has ordered that no one is allowed to enter."

He raised his eyebrows on one side, and said with a smile: "Your Highness can't either?"

"This..."

Too lazy to deal with them, he took advantage of the unpreparedness of the two demon generals to perform a teleportation technique and entered the courtyard, and when the two demon generals reacted and caught up, they were bounced back by the golden-red enchantment set by the demon generals.

He walked towards the closed door of the hall with the black jade food box, stopped in front of the hall and was about to knock on the door, when he suddenly heard a rhythmic muffled crash sound from the hall, accompanied by the sound of the bed swaying, and the low panting of forbearance...