Chapter 7: He couldn't get on the stage anyway

When he was in the mortal world, he once saved a woman in a green building.

The woman was originally the top brand of the Qinglou, and she had earned 10,000 taels of gold for the Qinglou, but after a serious illness, her body was too weak to make any more money, and she was thrown out by the bustard's roll and almost froze to death in the snowy night.

She wanted to repay her kindness, but if she had nothing, she had to pay with her flesh. Ji Yan told her that she already had a sweetheart, and she should guard her sweetheart like a jade.

The woman was very envious and asked what kind of woman should be in order to win his favor.

That night the snow was falling, the north wind was howling, and in the broken temple outside Chang'an City, the woman was sitting wrapped in a quilt, standing coldly, he remembered that Yan Zhishi's eyes were like stars, and told the woman that his sweetheart was a man.

As soon as the woman heard it, she came to the spirit, she had been trapped in the dust for many years, she had never heard of any dirty things, and it was not unusual for Longyang to be good, I heard that she was not sure if the other party was also interested in him, so she volunteered to teach her the art of controlling men.

She said that there were not 10,000 but 8,000 men she had seen, none of whom could resist her charm, and they were all fascinated by her, and many people were willing to pay a high price to redeem her, but she refused.

The woman made a picture album and gave it to him.

It's all about how to serve men.

She said that as long as she used it, she was sure that after the person tasted it, he would remember his body.

But the woman also said that it is not a long-term solution after all, at most to keep people for a while, but not for a lifetime, if not, she would not have ended up like this.

When she was sick, her body was withered, her face was ugly, and all the prostitutes who had surrounded her had dispersed and disappeared without a trace, and there was not even one willing to redeem her.

She told Yan Yan that it is best to use the things on this painting when you confirm that the other party is also interested in you, as the pleasure of the lover, it is superior, otherwise, it is a means that does not enter the stream, and it cannot be put on the table.

Anyway, he can't get on the stage, maybe just like the gods say, he is a demon, he was born dirty, despicable, and shameless, so it is not unusual to make such indiscriminate means.

Even when he was holding the man, he behaved quite handy...

  -

When Yan Zhi woke up, he saw this scene - he was curled up in his arms, his face pale, and his collarbone and neck were covered with blue and red kiss marks.

Even if you have never eaten pork, you know more or less what it is like for a pig to run away.

Yan Zhi was cold, shook his hand and lifted the corner of the quilt, and looked inside.

There was nothing on either of them, and there were traces of bruises all over their bodies, and there was hardly a piece of intact skin, especially the purple to blackened fingerprint on the waist, which was so bright and conspicuous that it was difficult not to notice, and the two curled legs were full of turbid night and dried blood.

The arms are covered with criss-crossed scab stab wounds... There are also several on the thighs, which are extremely hideous.

Yan Zhi's breathing was tight, his thoughts were disordered, the person in his arms slept very deeply, he carefully pulled his arm out from under his neck, and after sitting up, he didn't wake up.