Chapter 29: The Wenchang Star Monarch has fallen

It is rare for the gods in the heavenly realm to gather like this, and the feast lasts until late at night, and when Yan Zhi sends off the last guest and leaves the Purple Cloud Palace, it is already the hour.

In the dead of night, outside the palace, Yan Zhi walked out of the void and walked towards the main hall with vague steps.

He was happy today, and the gods pushed the cup to change the lamp, the person who came did not refuse, drunk a little, at the moment his eyes were confused, his face was flushed, his mind was only a little sober, seeing the candlelight in the hall dim, he thought that the master must be in a hurry, and fell asleep first.

However, when I pushed the door in, I saw the man with a jade crown in a big red mandarin duck wedding robe embroidered with gold thread, sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling at himself in the dim candlelight.

"You're back..."

Yan Zhi stood in place, looking at that smile, and smiled stupidly.

"Master... I am back. "

The man stretched out his hand towards Yan Zhi, still smiling, with tears in his eyes, and whispered to him.

"Come here."

Yan Zhi obediently walked over to him, put his hand on the palm of Wenchang Xingjun, and led Wenchang Xingjun to sit down beside him, he looked at Wenchang Xingjun, and said with a red face.

"Master today, it's so good-looking."

"Shhhh "

Then he slowly approached Yan Zhi, removed his fingers from Yan Zhi's lips, turned them around Yan Zhi's neck, and put his lips against Yan Zhi's lips, and tears slipped from the corners of his closed eyes.

Yan Zhi was stunned, he couldn't imagine that the old-fashioned and conservative master on weekdays was so active, until he felt the wet and soft tongue invading his mouth, he reacted, clasped the other party's narrow waist, and deepened the kiss.

But the other party seemed to think that this was far from enough, the whole person fell on Yan Zhi, pressed Yan Zhi on the couch, he sat on Yan Zhi's waist, his long hair had fallen down at some point, after taking off the wedding robe, his slender fingers slowly untied the underwear, the tie around the waist...

"Master..." Yan Zhi agitated in his throat, and his voice became a little hoarse.

"Don't speak..."Wen Chang Xingjun held Yan Zhi's face with both hands, leaned over and blocked Yan Zhi's lips, "Don't speak."

He raised his hand and waved, all the clothes on Yan Zhi's body disappeared, he was only wearing a white undershirt, naked and slender legs, sitting on Yan Zhi's body, lifting his body, and then slowly falling down, swallowing the painful muffled snort in his throat.

Wenchang Xingjun opened his lips and gasped, his eyes were blurred with tears, his kiss fell on Yan Zhi's lips, and tears fell on Yan Zhi's face.

Yan Zhi felt that the person on his body was crying, stopped his movements in a daze, supported the face of the person on his body, and gently licked away his tears, "Did it hurt you?" I'm sorry..."

"No... It doesn't hurt, Ah Zhi... Just get it, it won't hurt. Wenchang Xingjun shook his head and kissed Yan Zhi on the lips encouragingly, he wanted Yan Zhi to leave traces on him, the more the better, even if it was a trace of pain. Ah Zhi... You can do anything."

Yan Zhi inexplicably felt that sentence was very familiar, as if he had heard it somewhere, but the strong wine and the beautiful atmosphere at the moment paralyzed his brain, and he turned over violently and pressed the person under him to start a new round of battle.