Chapter 40: Lies

Ji Yan didn't expect Yan Zhi to say such a thing, his heart palpitated slightly, and he said dumbly: "Brother Azhi, you really don't remember?"

Yan Zhi frowned, and tried hard to start thinking about the past, but his mind was blank, he couldn't think of anything, and even his head began to ache sharply, he struggled to cover his head, and his face turned pale: "Woo..."

He hurriedly grabbed his hand, pulled his hand off his head, leaned over and hugged him: "If you can't think of it, don't think about it, it's okay, it's okay... As long as Brother Azhi is well, it's fine."

At this moment, the person hugging him has a faint fragrance of flowers, fresh and elegant, Yan Zhi doesn't know what kind of flower it is, but feels that it smells very comfortable, this tight and powerful hug strangely calms his anxious emotions, so that he gradually calms down.

"Can you tell me about my past? ......"

"Who am I? ...... Who are you? ......"

"Where is this? ......"

Facing Yan Zhi who was like a blank piece of paper, he suddenly had a thought of wanting to monopolize him, if he could never remember it.

Today's Brother Azhi has forgotten the past, forgotten everything he has done, does not hate him, and does not resist his touch, God seems to have given him a chance to start again.

He knew that he should tell Yan Zhi everything truthfully, but he didn't want to say... He wants him to love him, even if it's for a short time.

Even if the moment Brother Ah Zhi remembers it, he will fall into hell, it doesn't matter.

He wanted to leave some good memories of his love with Brother Aji.

He smiled and spoke, weaving a world of his dreams: "Your name is Yan Zhi, and you are the hunter in this mountain... I'm your wife, my name is G-Yan, since I was a child, I have been with your childhood sweetheart, and the two are happy, after the death of my parents, I have been living with you, and I have been living here, making a living by hunting..."

"When you went out hunting some time ago, you didn't fall off the cliff, your chest was pierced by a branch, you were seriously injured, and the back of your head was bumped when you fell off the cliff, probably so you lost your memory..."

Yan Zhi: "You... Are you, my wife? ......"

"Hmm..."

Yan Zhi hugged his body, feeling that his waist under his hand was so thin that he could wrap one of his arms around, and when he came back to his senses, he said distressedly: "During the time I was in a coma, you must be very scared..."

Gri: "... Well."

Yan Zhi: "I'm sorry..."

He said in a low voice, "It's okay... As long as Brother Azhi is well, everything is fine."

Yan Zhi's body has not recovered yet, and he finally woke up, he should eat some good supplements, let go of him, and told him that he was going to hunt and get some food back, Yan Zhi reluctantly grabbed his hand and said.

"Can you not go..."

The touch in his hand was a little wrong, Yan Zhi spread out his palm and looked down, and found that the hand that should have been as slender and beautiful as the person who was like Ji Yan was covered with terrible chilblains that were black and purple, and some places were broken and pus.

Seeing him staring at his hand, he subconsciously wanted to withdraw his hand, but Yan Zhiyi grasped it, and he said with red eyes.

"How so... Are we having a bad time? ......"