Chapter 23: The Phoenix King

This is not the first time that she has entered the realm of Nuwa.

On the year of Yan Zhi's 180,000th birthday, he came here.

At that time, he traveled all over the heavens and the earth, but he couldn't find a satisfactory one that could be worthy of Yan Zhi's birthday gift.

When he was at a loss, he heard from the gods of the Nine Heavens that the most powerful magic weapon in the world was born in the realm of Nuwa, that is, one day the divine power was exhausted, as long as the magic weapon recognized the master, the master could use the magic weapon with his mind, and use the power in the magic weapon to destroy sentient beings to protect himself and do everything he wanted.

In his eyes, only such good things are worthy of his brother Azhi.

So even though he knew that the news was deliberately revealed to him by those evil gods in order to prevent him from getting out of Nuwa's realm alive, he still came.

Because he wanted that person to be safe, to be healthy, and to have that person get what he wanted and be happy forever, he walked into the realm of Nuwa without hesitation as he did today.

After escaping from the minions of the ancient divine beast, he held on to his breath and sent the divine blade to Yan Zhi's hands.

He was covered with scars that day, and almost all the blood in his body was gone, but he was full of joy because he had found the best gift in the world, and he sent the supreme power to his beloved, with the most pious wishes of this life, that he would be healthy and safe for the rest of his life.

But Yan Zhi used that blade to threaten him, threatening him to give up his infatuation and delusions with him, he didn't want to, so Yan Zhi stabbed him with the blade in front of him.

At that moment, the cold heart died along with the blood flowing from Yan Zhi's body.

If his love would make Yan Zhi so painful that he would not hesitate to hurt himself, how could he dare to continue.

At that moment, he realized that he had carefully hidden his love for so many years, and he thought that the most accessible thing on his body was such a heavy burden to Yan Zhi.

How can he be willing to be a burden to Brother Azhi.

He is the person who wants him well in the world.

His beloved brother is about to get married, and he deserves to offer the most sincere blessings and the most precious gift in the world.

Therefore, he set foot here again, and it should be the last time he set foot in this place in his life.

Every 10,000 years, a magic weapon containing Nuwa's supreme power will be born in the realm of Nuwa, and countless living beings will die due to greed, turning into a white skeleton, and their souls will be trapped here, tortured, and immortalized and never allowed to enter reincarnation.

Interestingly, the realm of Nuwa that the living beings see through their eyes is different.

People with greedy and evil desires, when they see the realm of Nuwa from afar, they feel that the black mist is shrouded, eerie and terrifying, if they stop in time, it is good to return, if they do not stop, once they step into this place with evil desires, they will be pounced on by the ghast spirits who have died here tragically and tear up and share the food, and there will be an evil ghost in vain.

If you want to go up the mountain, you need to sacrifice two of the seven emotions and six desires to the ancient divine beast Chiyuan Dragon guarding the foot of the mountain.