Chapter 49: Never Love You

Xuanlong's birthday banquet was set for the evening.

It is said that it is a birthday banquet, but in fact, it is a family meal together to celebrate, Xuanlong and Yan Zhi have lived in seclusion for a long time in the bamboo forest courtyard by the East China Sea, and they don't like fanfare and extravagance.

When he lost his cultivation, when he was in the lower realm, Yan Zhi took him by the clouds, and the two stepped on a huge auspicious cloud one after the other, moving forward quickly, and no one spoke.

The cold wind blew on his face and poured into his nose, stinging so hard that he couldn't stop coughing, but he couldn't hold back it for a long time, so he covered his lips with his hands and coughed twice, and his palms were damp and hot.

He silently looked at his palm, which was blood, lowered his eyes, and slowly retracted his palm, hiding the scarlet.

His health is getting worse and worse, and the time he can spend with Brother Azhi is getting less and less...

If he could, he hoped that in the last time, he and Brother Azhi would be able to have a good time and leave more good memories.

Yan Zhi heard the movement behind him, but he didn't look back with a cold face, he suddenly remembered something, and said: "In the last battle of gods and demons, I was attacked by a traitor and was injured and fell into the mortal world, you didn't cultivate, how did you find me in the lower realm?" "

The person behind him was silent for a moment, and the voice of the throat injured by Yan Zhi's violence was a little rough: "There is still some spiritual power on the demon blade, Ah Yan... Exorcise the Demon Blade to find Brother Aji. "

Gambit lied.

The magic blade has long been fused with his soul, and without cultivation and without burning his blood, he can't even summon the demon blade, so how can he drive the demon blade.

It's just that Yan Zhi believed it after hearing it, and never said anything more.

Looking at Yan Zhi's back, he said:

"Brother Aji... If one day, Ah Yan disappears forever, Brother Ah Zhi will have a little bit, do you miss Ah Yan? ......"

If there is, he will try to disappear as late as he can.

Yan Zhihu turned to look at him suspiciously, with a sarcastic look in his eyes: "What trick do you want to play?"

He looked at him and said with a smile: "It's good if you don't want to... If you don't want to, you won't be sad."

"Ah Yan hopes that Brother Ah Zhi will always be happy and healthy..."

Yan Zhi suddenly had a bad premonition in his heart, he sank his face, and said: "I warn you, you are now a guilty body, you owe me, you can't pay it off in this life, you don't want to die, how can there be such a cheap thing in the world."

There was an itch in his throat, and he couldn't help but cover his lips and cough again, but fortunately, this time he didn't cough up blood under Yan Zhi's nose, he put down his hand and smiled gently.

"Ah-yan knows."

"If you owe Brother Azhi, you will work hard to pay it back."

Yan Zhi saw that his clothes were thin, his face was pale from the cold, and his heart was a little panicked, and he wanted to take off the fox fur cloak on his shoulders and put it on him, but he remembered the things he had done, and remembered the unclear relationship between him and Ao Shuang, so he turned cold and turned around to stop looking at him.