Chapter 73: Replenishing the Sky with Life

Yan Zhi got up, walked to the side of the person opposite, stretched out his hand to him, looked at the man smiled and put his hand on his palm, Yan Zhi also showed a smile, held his sweetheart's hand back, led him to stand up, and went to the world.

The lights in the streets are bright, and the alleys are empty, which seems to be no different from the scene of that year, but this time, Yan Zhi has always held the hand of the person beside him, looked at him with a smile, and never let go.

At the end of the street, the front of the restaurant is full of people guessing lantern riddles, and the red strings between the pavilions are full of colorful lanterns.

Valentine's Tips are a new gift for this year's Lucky Day, and it is said that if you entangle each other's hair and hang it on your body, you will never be separated.

There have been a lot of lovers who have come out of the restaurant with beautiful tips, Yan Zhi looked at their smiling faces, his heart moved slightly, and he turned his head to ask the person who was looking up at the lantern riddle with great interest, and said.

"Ah, do you want it? ......"

"Yes." The red pupils were bright, reflecting the shadow of Yan Zhi. "Brother Ah Zhi will win a pair of tips for Ah Yan, okay?"

"Okay." Yan Zhi tightened his hand and said with a smile, "Brother Azhi will win you the most beautiful pair."

After receiving a cold response, Yan Zhi looked up at the riddle on the red lantern above his head, and said in a low voice: "You don't need to cut it into a phoenix pipe, you don't need to cut it off as a fishing rod." After the flowers and grass withered, they stayed to look in the snow..."

Gri: "Brother Azhi knows what the mystery is?"

Yan Zhi curled his lips: "Bamboo." "

Guess a riddle correctly, you can get a pair of lover's tips, guess ten riddles correctly, you can get the dragon and phoenix tips embroidered by the best Xiu Niang in Chang'an City, Yan Zhi uncovered ten riddles from the lantern in a row, and won the dragon and phoenix tips from the restaurant shopkeeper, when he came out with the bag, everyone talked about it, and the eyes were full of envy.

Yan Zhi took Ji Yan's hand and crossed the crowd, stopped in a place where there were fewer people, he handed the brocade bag embroidered with a golden red phoenix to Mo Yan at his side, and said with a smile: "Ah Yan, this is only for you, when we go back, we will wrap the hair together and put it in this brocade bag, and in the future, it will never be separated." "

But the person in front of him just looked down at the phoenix bag in his hand, and didn't take it, Yan Zhi couldn't help but tighten the bag in his hand, and said a little crampedly: "What's the matter, don't you like it?" ......"

"Although the workmanship of this bag is not as good as that made by the Weaver Girl of the Nine Heavens, it is the best in Chang'an City, if you don't like it, it doesn't matter, when we return to the Nine Heavens, I will let the Weaver Girl make a new pair according to your preferences, okay? ......"

"Don't be upset..."

Yan Zhi clasped his wrist, shook it slightly, and said in a low voice.

People came and went, and soon someone noticed the strangeness here.

"Why does this man keep talking to the void? There was no one on the other side of him..."The woman in yellow turned her head frequently, whispering to the tall man beside her, with a look of sympathy in her eyes. "It can't be a hypothesis, right? ......"

The man said, "It looks like it."

"Look at his clothes, he is clearly a rich and noble family, he is young but his temples are gray, I think he has encountered some misfortune to be like this."