Chapter 46: Get Out

"I'm sorry, I'm a lonely ghost, and I've long forgotten everything I did in my life..."Wenchang Xingjun said in a low voice.

When Yan Zhi heard Shizun say this, he immediately felt a pain in his heart, how could the dignified Wenchang Xingjun in the Nine Heavens be a lonely soul and a wild ghost.

Yan Zhi threw himself beside Wenchang Xingjun, knelt beside him, grabbed his sleeve and said, "No... Master, you are not a lonely ghost, you are the Wenchang Xingjun in the Nine Heavens... It's Azhi's master..."

Because Wenchang Xingjun's soul is weak, so the body is also empty and real, that sleeve in Yan Zhi's hand sometimes turned into a real thing, sometimes became transparent, Yan Zhi looked at his palm blankly, deeply realized that Shizun is really only a wisp of remnant soul left now, and tears flowed silently on his cheeks.

Wenchang Xingjun looked at him quietly, unmoved.

Yan Zhi looked up at him, held Wenchang Xingjun's arm, and said hoarsely: "Master... You really don't remember anything? ......"

Wenchang Xingjun curled his lips and shook his head with a light smile.

Yan Zhi: "It's okay... It doesn't matter if you can't remember anything... Ah Zhi will take you home, okay? ......"

Wenchang Xingjun shook his head: "This is my home."

"It's getting late... I'm supposed to go home."

After the words fell, Wenchang Xingjun gently withdrew his arm from Yan Zhi's hand, got up by himself, picked up the Jiuxiao Peihuanqin on the stone table, left the hexagonal pavilion, and walked to the towering pavilion not far away.

Yan Zhi looked at Wenchang Xingjun's movements in a daze, subconsciously followed, just took a few steps, and saw a man appear out of thin air in front of Wenchang Xingjun, the man was dressed in a dark green brocade robe, born tall, plump and handsome, the man smiled and took the Jiuxiao Peihuanqin in Wenchang Xingjun's arms, took Wenchang Xingjun's hand, and the two went to the pavilion together.

"Anemo? The Spirit Trailing Divine Monarch was surprised.

In the war between gods and demons 190,000 years ago, many gods in the Nine Heavens fell, fell into reincarnation, fell into reincarnation, and disappeared in ashes, and after the fall of the previous wind god, it was clear that he had never been wiped out, nor had he entered reincarnation, but his soul was nowhere to be seen, but he was also in the spatial crack of this Shennanling.

Yan Zhi looked at the intimate behavior of the two, his eyelashes trembled, looking at this scene, he should obviously feel angry or jealous, but the truth is that at this moment, all that appeared in his heart was dazed.

Who's this? ......

Why is the Master so close to this person?

In the 10,000 years since the master left him, did he have a lover beside him?

In addition, his mind even thought of G-Yan out of place, remembered the appearance of holding hands with G-Yan, and remembered G-Yan's satisfied and happy smile.

He shook his head, instinctively telling him that at such a time, he should go up and ask for clarification, because he and his master had not said that they had separated, and they were still each other's lovers.

So Yan shrank into inches, blocked in front of the two people who were about to leave, and said softly.

"Master... Who is he? ......"

"What is your relationship with him? ......"

Wenchang Xingjun lowered his eyes and did not speak, the man in green pulled the hand that the two were holding together back, making the distance between the two closer, and the man in green looked Yan Zhi up and down with a smile, and said.