Chapter 55: He's Gone

A man dies like a lamp goes out.

When mortals die, they will still leave behind a soulless body, but after the gods and demons die, the souls will disperse, and even the body will turn into nothingness and disappear completely.

When Zhiyu Immortal Jun rushed to Yao Chi with his breath, he saw that his body had turned into a little blood mist in Yan Zhi's arms, just like when the Demon Venerable died in front of him 190,000 years ago.

The broken soul was like a little red spark, flying in front of Zhiyu Xianjun, Zhiyu Xianjun stretched out his hand in a daze, the soul seemed to have a residual spirituality, obediently wrapped around his fingertips, Zhiyu Xianjun subconsciously wanted to touch it, but the soul seemed to be afraid, and he hid away in an instant.

Zhiyu Xianjun remembered that he had accidentally knocked over the hot beef noodle soup and burned his young face, and remembered that he had repeatedly spoken coldly to him, and had regarded him as a little monster who had mistakenly entered the Heavenly Palace, and almost beat him to death with a spell.

Therefore, he should be afraid of his own touch.

Tears flowed down Zhiyu Xianjun's cheeks, and he wanted to touch the red spark, but after a while, the little spark carrying the soul was completely dispersed in the wind.

"Ahh

"Ahh

No one responded to him anymore.

All of that, with the return of the broken soul, Zhiyu Immortal Jun remembered it all, and he knew in his heart that in the case of burning out his hard work, even if he burned his soul power with Xian'e's body to save him, it was just to spare him one more breath.

So Zhiyu Xianjun rushed to see his child for the last time.

It's just that he was a step slower after all, and he didn't even say a word.

Zhiyu Xianjun staggered and fell to the ground, and the head that had always been held high when facing his child finally bent down, sticking to the ground, and tears fell on the jade ground one by one, gradually crying silently.

He remembered those unbearable rumors about the Imitation Ran, and remembered the 190,000 years that the Imitation was in the Nine Heavens, even though he had never looked at him with the right eyes, but he occasionally heard from others that the little monster was not liked by the gods, and was often teased and bullied by children of the same age, and did not know how to resist.

He heard that the monster had slaughtered Wenchang Xingjun on the wedding night of His Royal Highness the Prince, but he thought in his heart that the monster had really embarked on this path, he had never misjudged him before, how could the demon become a god.

But if... But if that monster has been distressed since he was a child, accompanied by his mother, and someone teaches him what is right and what is wrong, is he not going to go down that road? ......

If you don't go down that path, you won't be tortured, you won't be driven to the Cheap Demon House, you won't be desperate because you fall in love with someone, and you won't even know how to care about your own life.

All of this is his fault.

He shouldn't have left his Ah Yan behind.

It was that he was too cowardly at the beginning, so cowardly that he didn't even have the courage to live.

Is this his retribution?

When he finally regained the memory of his past life, he found that his child had left him, and he was not even left with a chance to make amends.