Chapter 2: My Heart Pleases You

A month ago.

"Brother Aji."

In the Imperial Book Heavenly Palace, Yan Zhi was sitting upright behind the bookcase and flipping through ancient books, when a loud voice was suddenly sent into his brain by the sound transmission technique.

Yan Zhi raised his head, only to see a dark red light flashing in front of him, and then a young man dressed in Lingxuan red appeared, the young man was long, with black hair and blood pupils, his skin was as white as snow, his long hair was half tied behind him, and he was carrying a black cloth package on his back that seemed incompatible with his body shape and temperament.

Yan Zhi put down the jade slip in his hand and got up: "Ah Yan, you're back!"

"Hmm." The young man smiled and walked towards him, unbuttoning the cloth bag tied to his chest as he went.

Yan Zhi: "What is this?"

"When I came back, I passed by the East China Sea, rescued a boat of fishermen who fell into the sea in a storm while fishing, and sent them back to the village, their family knew that they had to keep me for dinner, I was in a hurry to come back, and it was not easy to shirk, so I picked a few pastries and snacks and brought them back, and Brother Azhi saw if he liked it or not."

He placed the black cloth wrap on the bookcase and opened it, there were five white cloth packets, each wrapped in five different pastries and snacks, he opened them one by one, and the enticing fragrance instantly filled his nose.

There are chestnut cakes, peach blossom cakes, osmanthus cakes, donkey rolling, and a few hawthorn cakes, which are still hot, and Yan Zhi is the best bite.

When he came back, he brought it back in his arms, and he took it out when it was almost the ninth heaven, opened it to confirm that the hawthorn cake was not cold, and then carefully put it into a black cloth package and carried it back together.

The slender fingers twisted up a piece of hawthorn cake and handed it to Yan Zhi's lips: "Taste it, it's not delicious."

Yan Zhi took a bite of his hand, chewed it slowly, and praised: "Well, it's delicious, but it's still inferior to the hawthorn cake made by Ah Yan."

"Really? It smells good. He brought the hawthorn cake in his hand to his lips, and bit it was exactly where Yan Zhi had bitten.

The slightly sour taste made him frown, he had always been sour, he couldn't eat at all, but because this piece had been eaten by Yan Zhi, he finished eating it with a smile.

The two grew up together since childhood, almost indistinguishable from each other, eating a pair of chopsticks and drinking a glass of water together are very common, Yan Zhi didn't think there was anything wrong.

After Yan Zhi tasted all the pastries that Ji Yan brought back, and came to a really general conclusion, Ji Yan smiled and said, "What does Brother Zhi want to eat?" Ah, do it now."

"Hmm... It's a lot, I think about it..."

He is very good at cooking since he was a child, and he only needs to taste it once to reproduce the exact same taste, and then with a little study, the taste made is unique in the world, which makes Yan obsessive.

However, he can cook, and he only learned it after he came to the heavenly realm, because his mother likes the food of the mortal world, and he first learned to make his mother happy, and his mother will not want him when he is happy, but the dishes he makes, his mother still doesn't want to look at it, so it is cheaper Yan Zhi.

This good craftsmanship is all enjoyed by Yan Zhi.

In the evening, the two dined in the jade pavilion next to the Yao Pond, and the setting sun shrouded the two figures.