Chapter 3: Tokens of Love

After doing psychological construction for half an hour, he was afraid that he would not go back to Yan Zhi and would be in a hurry, so he took the brocade box, turned back, and met Yan Zhi halfway.

The lights in the market reflected on Yan Zhi's handsome face, he was wearing a silver robe, a white robe on his shoulders, and a silver crown on his head, looking around to find himself, he was the most dazzling existence in the crowd.

He deliberately stopped where he was, watching him cross the crowd towards him.

He likes to watch him walk towards himself.

"Where have you been?"

"I..."

He smiled lightly, and just as he was about to speak, he saw Yan Zhi conjure up a palm-sized ink-colored brocade box in his hand, he opened the lid of the box with a vermilion tassel on it, held it up in front of him, and said happily.

"Ah, look at this jade crown, is it good-looking?"

The jade crown is pure white, and the crown is carved with two symmetrical Chongming birds, with a slightly thick round-headed short hairpin, and the faint brilliance flows in the middle, and you can see the extraordinary vulgar things at a glance.

He had always had the Xi of half-bunching his long hair behind him and not having a crown, so he subconsciously thought that this was a gift that Yan Zhi was preparing to bring back to Xuanlong in the Nine Heavens, and sincerely praised: "Good looking, General Xuanlong will be very happy when he sees it."

Yan Zhi shook his head and said with a smile: "This is not for my mother, this is the gift I am going to give to my master."

"This is carved from the soul stone left behind by the ancient mythical beast Chongming Bird God, mortals can live a long life when they wear it, and cultivators can practice diligently when they wear it. Shizun is the star of Wenchang, who knows geography from above to astronomy, and is in charge of the documents of the people of the world, but he has not been able to improve in the cultivation of force."

"I haven't found it in the divine realm for a long time, but I don't think I'm in the mortal world. Today, I wanted to go down to earth to find other treasures, but I came across it by mistake."

"Maybe this is the destiny of heaven, and I am destined to be with my master."

"Ah Yan, if I give this divine crown to the master as a token of love, will the master be so happy that he will immediately agree to my proposal and marry me?"

Yan Zhi was immersed in the joy of finding the treasure, and he didn't realize that the face of the person in front of him turned pale because of his words.

It took a lot of effort for Ji Yan to make a voice: "Brother Azhi, with Wenchang Xingjun..."

Yan Zhi's eyes were full of smiles: "You still don't know, I've been pleasing to Master for a long time, but I've never mentioned it to anyone."

"Do you remember when I was six years old, because I was angry with my grandfather, I went down to the ghost world without permission, and was almost devoured by the ghost king? The first person to find me that day was Shizun, who was clearly inferior in martial arts, but he rushed up without hesitation to block the fatal blow for me, and was pierced through the body and soul by the fangs of the ghost king, and almost fell on the spot..."

"Since then, I have secretly sworn that I will protect my master well in the future and treat him wholeheartedly... I don't know when my feelings for my master have gradually deteriorated, I not only want him to be my master, but I also want him to be my immortal, standing by my side, and always being with me."

"But the teacher is naturally abiding by the rules, and it is not easy to break through the world's views and relax with me... Eh, if I have to ask him to marry me as the crown princess, I'm afraid it will make him even more uncomfortable than killing him. "

"Forget it, it's the most important thing for the master to be happy."

The dark tide surging in his heart, even the old scar on his chest began to ache faintly, because the pupils that had been blackened by Xia Fan deliberately used illusion unconsciously regained their blood color, and the pupils were upside down as if they were about to drip blood, and the demonic energy in his body was almost unbearable.

The demon bones that he had only removed a few days ago and that would have taken a month to regrow were now growing wildly in his spine because of Yan Zhi's words, and the bloodthirsty killing intent was permeating his heart.

A gruff, shrill voice began to echo in my head.

Kill him......

Go and kill him, Brother Azhi will belong to you alone...

Jealous?

Then go and kill him... Kill him, and no one will take away your brother...

Yan Zhi looked at Yan Yan in surprise, raised his hand and shook it in front of his eyes: "Ah Yan, what's wrong with you?" "

"Quickly turn the pupils back into ink, if mortals see it, they will be frightened."

He came back to his senses, his pupils gradually changed back to ink, and he smiled: "It's okay, it's just a little distracted."

Yan Zhi saw that his face was pale, frowned, and said, "What's wrong with you?" Feeling unwell? Or is Brother Azhi unhappy that he has someone he likes?"

He replied with a smile: "... Happy, Ah Yan was happy, but he had never heard Brother Ah Zhi mention it before, and he was a little uncomfortable for a while. "

Yan Zhi put his hand on Ji Yan's shoulder: "Ah Yan rest assured, when you have someone you like in the future, Brother Ah Zhi will definitely help you, no matter gods, demons, monsters, men or women, you can do whoever you want." At that time, Brother Azhi will prepare a dowry for you, and send 99,999 fairy cars to pick up that person, and send the scenery to you, okay? "

It is said that the devil is the most cruel and ruthless existence in the world, and he never sheds tears.

But I clearly felt that my eyes were hot, and it seemed to burn my eyes.

He couldn't bear to disappoint the other party, and replied with a smile: "Okay, Ah Yan listens to Brother Ah Zhi."

On the way back, Yan Zhi stuffed the brocade box containing the jade crown into Ji Yan's arms.

"Ah, you can do me a favor."

"Help me give this jade crown to Shizun, when I proposed to him the day before yesterday, he drove me out of the palace, and I must still be angry at this time, I am afraid that he will be even more angry when he sees me."

"You send it to me first, and I'll look for him when he's out of breath in a few days."

Ji Yan caught the brocade box, lowered his eyes and said, "Okay."