Chapter 61: Reunion

The next day, the Demon Venerable gave an order, and the various demon families sent their school-age children into the Demon Palace to wait for the queen's selection.

The Demon Venerable himself doesn't like men, but the person he fell in love with at the beginning happened to be a man, and he didn't care if his queen was a man or a woman, as long as he liked it.

The demon family is all high-level demon clans, needless to say, in appearance, naturally all of them are beautiful.

If you like to be able to speak.,That's to be literate.,But the demons advocate force.,Many demon families don't let their children study.,This screened out a lot of demons.,Finally, there are not many men and women of school age who are sent to the Demon Palace.,But there are hundreds.,It's enough to look at it all day.。

As soon as he got up, he heard from his father that the people who had come to the selection of the queen were already waiting in the garden, and he did not even have time to eat breakfast, so he took his father's hand and asked him to go with him to choose his mother.

Today's weather is fine, and I will soon have my mother's mother, I am very happy in my heart, and when I arrived at the garden, I saw that in front of the magnificent ink-colored octagonal carved dragon pavilion, hundreds of men and women wearing various kinds of clothes, standing neatly and orderly under the golden crow.

He let go of his father's hand and ran to the front row of men and women to look.

The Demon Venerable entered the ink-colored carved dragon pavilion and sat down, picked up the teapot on the black jade table, picked up a teacup and poured tea, and said with a smile.

"Ah, let's get started."

At a glance, he found the most beautiful one among the demons in the first row, it was a man, born with a pair of bewitching phoenix eyes, wearing a black gauze robe, the placket of the gauze was dark red, his thin and snow-white body loomed under the gauze, and even the two points of cherry red on his chest could be seen.

The child was not sensitive to these careful thoughts on clothing, he simply thought that the demon was good-looking, so he stopped and asked.

"What's your name?"

The man leaned over slightly, and his voice was clear and beautiful: "Back to His Royal Highness, the slave family is called Tingye." "

Although Tingye's attitude is respectful and not humble or arrogant, and he is good-looking enough, he looks a little detached, not like he likes his appearance.

He nodded, skipped him and walked to the side, the demons in the first row didn't particularly fit their eyes except for listening to the night, so he told them to stand down and let the demons in the second row come forward.

The man at the end of the second row was dressed in white among the demons in dark clothes, which was particularly conspicuous, and he had a pair of peach blossom eyes, gentle like water, and his temperament was somewhat similar to that of the uncle who was locked up in the courtyard, but when he talked to him, he smiled a little flatteringly, which made him frown.

Although children don't understand too much truth, their intuition is very keen, some people are laughing on the surface, but they don't necessarily like themselves in the bottom of their hearts, and they can see at a glance whether they really like it or fake it.

He had to skip him and continue to select, until sunset, but he didn't pick a satisfactory candidate.

For some reason, these people are very good-looking, but he just doesn't want to feel close, and in his heart, his mother should make him feel as kind as his father, and he can't help but rejoice.