Chapter 53: You Can't Tolerate Him So Much

Because of the exhaustion of heart blood, there was a sharp pain like an axe and a chisel, and the strength of his body was gradually deprived by a strong sense of suffocation, tears welled up in his eyes, and he looked at the direction that Yan Zhi left, and slowly fell.

I want to... I want to... Let's talk to Brother Azhi again...

Tell him that he can't give up on him in his heart...

Tell him goodbye in the next life... If he could have an afterlife...

A demon like him was born not to be expected, and in the eyes of the world, his existence is the original sin, but because of Brother Aji, he has also been loved and cherished, and he also felt that he deserved to be loved, so although this life is bitter, he does not regret coming to this world.

He just felt a little regretful.

I didn't get to say goodbye to the man seriously.

After the war, Shennanling was full of depression, and the smoke left behind after the karmic fire did not disperse for a long time, looking at the dark sky above, his heavy eyelids closed little by little, and tears crossed the tails of his eyes and fell into his sideburns.

Just when he thought he was going to die quietly in a deserted place, a female voice with a crying voice suddenly sounded in his ears, and someone grabbed his shoulders and shook him, choking up.

"Diva!!"

"Wake up!!"

Ji Yan tried to raise his eyes, his sloppy gaze slowly focused on Xian'e's delicate face, and for some reason, he actually saw a little shadow of the Jade Immortal Monarch between his watery eyebrows.

In the blink of an eye, the face of the person above completely changed to the appearance of Zhiyu Immortal Monarch.

Zhiyu Immortal Jun showed a faint smile towards the above, but his eyes were full of tears, and he was as angry as a gossamer.

"Mother... Ahh It's cold..."

That mother's kiss, as if stabbed by a knife in the heart of the water, made her liver and intestines broken, like the water did not understand the reason, she just felt so uncomfortable, so uncomfortable, looking at the look of the child, I felt as if I had really had a child, and my heart hurt as if I had died once.

She tried to lift her upper body, leaned on her arms, and hugged her tightly: "I'm holding you... Holding you, it won't be cold..."

He leaned his head on her shoulder, smelled the familiar quiet fragrance in his memory, and bent his lips and said, "Mother... You're finally... Kenriah's ridiculous..."

"Ahh I'm so happy..."

This embrace, just like 190,000 years ago, when my mother hugged me in Shennanling, was as warm as spring, I really wanted to stay longer and stay with my mother for a longer time.

But he knew that good things would never stay in front of him for long, and he could not be greedy, and if he was greedy, he would be punished.

Just like 190,000 years ago, his mother told him to go forward, don't look back, he just looked back at his mother greedily, and his mother killed himself in front of him with a magic blade.

Fortunately, this time, the person who left first would be Gri, so Gran felt relieved and safe.

He didn't want to be left behind again.

It will not be left behind again.

Thinking like this, he felt very relaxed, he heard the cry in his ears, and his consciousness became more and more unclear, but he still smiled.