Chapter 8: Seeing Through the Heart

"Stop talking nonsense and take your pants off." Yan Zhi knew that he had not been loved by his parents since he was a child, and he was prone to cranky thoughts, and he didn't want him to indulge in this state all the time.

He has always listened to Yan Zhi's words, and he will do whatever Yan Zhi tells him to do.

Hearing this, he bent down and took off his shoes and socks, then took off his trousers, revealing his legs covered with scars, and finally took off his dirty pants, Yan Zhi saw this and hurriedly stopped it.

"Alright, alright, alright, sit down, take the medicine."

Yan Yan sat down obediently, Yan Zhi felt dazzling when he saw the hideous scar on his leg, and he was even more upset when he saw the blood stains on his dirty pants, and an emotion called distress occupied his heart, making him so uncomfortable that he couldn't speak, just red eyes and lowered his head silently to take medicine.

"Thank you, Brother Aji."

The sound of his voice was very pleasant, as if he were not the one who was hurt.

Yan Zhi frowned: "If you can't control the demonic qi next time, you will blow up the palace of the Nine Heavens, and don't hurt yourself..."

"But only when you feel the pain in your body can you control it."

Yan Zhi raised his head to look at him: "Then can't you change to an ordinary weapon?" If you have to cut yourself with a magic blade, the injuries you get will not heal for ten days and half a month, how can you treat yourself so ruthlessly. "

Ji Yan looked at him and said with a smile: "I know, Ah Yan won't be next time."

Yan Zhi suddenly remembered something, shook his head and said: "No, there will be no next time, soon you will be able to become a god, and I will not let you suffer like this again."

The wound was all the way to the root of his leg, Yan Zhi had to pull up the cold obscene pants, and when he applied the medicine, he found that there were several bright red tooth marks on the inner thigh, and the force was so hard that the skin was a little swollen.

Yan held his hand and stiffened, and the night of last night's upheaval came to his mind.

He recited the mantra several times but could not get rid of the distracting thoughts.

After knowing that the person was not Shizun, the snow-white body was no longer Shizun's face, but tears flowed from the corners of his eyes, looking at his smiling appearance, Yan Zhi suddenly remembered the sentence "Brother Azhi can do anything", his heart trembled, and suddenly he seemed to know something, and the hand holding the medicine bottle trembled.

"What's wrong?" Seeing that Yan was distracted, he asked.

"Nothing." Yan Zhi shook his head, conjured up the white silk to bandage the wound on Gri's leg, and then stuffed the remaining plaster into Gri's hand, and at the same time conjured up a basin of water, "I can't medicate that place for you, you clean it yourself, remember to take the medicine, I'll wait for you outside."

After saying that, Yan Zhi went out.

He sat on the edge of the bed, lowered his eyes, looked at the plaster in his hand, and the corners of his lips slowly curled.

He would only be so happy when he was by his brother's side.

  -

After returning to the heavenly realm, Yan Zhi went to Wenchang Palace, but because he did something sorry for his master, he didn't know how to face it, he waved away Xian'e, and hesitated outside the hall alone for a long time and couldn't muster up the courage to go in.