Chapter 59: Breaking the Shell

"...... I want his. Zhiyu Xianjun's heart ached, and a hot mist gathered in his eyes.

"You said you wanted him? "In the past 190,000 years, have you ever looked at him with your eyes and smiled at him?" ......"

Never.

In the past 190,000 years, Zhiyu Immortal Jun has never seen the Greng with his eyes for even a moment, let alone laughing, and he is not even willing to eat the food sent by the Gregory, as if he will be contaminated with the filth and filth of the demon clan if he eats it.

Zhiyu Immortal Jun had no way to argue.

It's that he lost the memory of his previous life, so what about the previous life? ......

In his previous life, he never cared for him, and he woke up when he was dying, and hugged the little man gently, so he called him to remember it for a lifetime, and wanted to be recognized by him all his life, but he didn't tell him until he died, he loved him.

Zhiyu Xianjun: "I... I regret it..."

regrets that in the previous life, he did not raise him seriously after he came to the world; regrets that he used to always speak coldly to him and never gave him a good look; regretted that when he was burned by himself and his eyes were red, he didn't hug him and help him blow his little face; I regret that in this life, when I heard those rumors in the Nine Heavens, I didn't explore the life experience of Ji Yan, ignored him, and let him live in the Nine Heavens full of gods as a little demon, so that he was looked down upon, trampled on by the gods, and bullied by the gods.

"You said you regretted it? Demon Venerable smiled, but his eyes were wet, "How can you regret it?" ......"

"If you regret it... What is the suffering that Ah Yan suffered in the past? ......"

"I'm sorry..."Zhiyu Xianjun's face turned pale, and he was already in tears.

Demon Venerable's eyes were scarlet, and he said in a low voice: "Ning Zhiyu, you don't have the face to say you're sorry, and you don't deserve to be a parent."

"In the past, no matter how Ah Yan called you, you refused to answer him, and in the future, you just want to hear it, and you won't have a chance."

After that, the Demon Venerable was about to leave with the phoenix egg emitting golden light in his arms, and the Zhiyu Immortal Monarch grabbed the sleeve of the Demon Venerable and said hoarsely:

"Please..."

"Let me hug him..."

The Demon Venerable pulled back his sleeves and walked away without looking back.

After that day, no matter where the Demon Venerable goes, he will carry this precious phoenix egg in his sleeve and take it with him, and when he eats, he will put the phoenix egg in the crystal egg tray covered with soft mink on the table, and gently touch the top of the round tip of the phoenix egg from time to time, and talk to it in a slow voice, for fear of disturbing it and scaring it.

This phoenix egg also needs a chance to break the shell, short for 10,000 years, slow for tens of thousands of years or hundreds of thousands of years are possible, it must be made to feel full of warmth and love, it can obediently break out of the shell, if no one cares about it, ignore it, it may have been shrinking inside, unwilling to come out.

Demon Zun will avoid the phoenix egg when he sneezes on weekdays, for fear of disturbing his little baby's sleep and making it unhappy, so he is even more reluctant to break the shell, after all, his baby has had a hard time in his previous life, and he must be coaxed well to let it know the wonders of coming to this world.