Chapter 20: It's impossible to marry a demon

With the map he got in Chang'an City, the "Rule of Daye" that Wenchang Xingjun was looking for was quickly found in a princely tomb in Xianyang.

After no more arsenic was sprinkled on the wound, the toxicity was purified by the powerful self-healing ability, and the wound was completely healed within three days.

The three of them stayed in the mortal world for another ten days, and when the merits required to become gods were accumulated, they returned to the Nine Heavens.

As soon as Yan Zhi's front foot arrived at the palace, the back foot began to prepare for his marriage with Wenchang Xingjun with great fanfare, he looked at the fairy calendar, solemnly selected the date, thought hard for three days, and finally set the wedding date on the sixteenth of the next month.

At the same time, the Dragon Clan of the East China Sea also received an order from Yan Zhi to let the prince of the Dragon Clan go to the Nine Heavens to go on a blind date with Yan Yan.

As soon as the Dragon King of the East China Sea learned of this news, he hurriedly ordered his son, who was in retreat, to leave the customs in advance and go to the Dragon King Hall to discuss the matter.

After listening to his father's explanation, Ao Shuang, the crown prince of the Dragon Clan, who had just passed his 170,000-year-old birthday, looked at his father on the throne in disbelief.

"What? ......"

"His Royal Highness the Crown Prince asked the child to go to the Nine Heavens on a blind date with a monster?"

In fact, the Dragon King of the East China Sea himself was also mixed, but after all, the orders came down, so he had to persuade his son to meet first.

"yes..."

"Isn't this the righteous brother of His Royal Highness the Crown Prince who will soon cross the catastrophe, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince said, although his righteous brother has half of the demon blood, but he has been adopted in the divine realm since he was a child, and he is on a good path, if he survives the Nine Days of Thunder Tribulation, he is a god. Father has thought about it, if you get married, then my clan will climb high..."

"Moreover, His Royal Highness the Prince's brother-in-law is 10,000 years older than you, and his heart should be relatively more mature, and he will be able to let you get married in the future."

Ao Shuang was so angry that his face turned red, he was eight feet tall, he was born with sword eyebrows and starry eyes, and he was heroic, but he was still young in the end, and his joy and anger were colorful: "Demons are demons, and I have never seen a demon turn into a god!" "

"Have you forgotten that in the Great War of Gods and Demons, how many dragons in my clan died at the hands of demons, and you actually asked your son to marry a monster? Is that demon older than Erchen? "

"Besides, Erchen has been determined since he was a child to marry the kindest and most beautiful god in the Nine Heavens as his wife, even if all the living beings in the world are dead, it is impossible for Erchen to marry that disgusting monster!"

"If His Royal Highness the Crown Prince is to blame, ask him to come and cramp and skin his son, and then send the body of his son to the monster to marry him."

After speaking, Ao Shuang turned around with a cold face and left.

"You! You stinky boy! The dragon king was so angry that his face turned the color of pig liver, took off the sole plate inlaid with black pearls, and fell towards Ao Shuang, hitting the back of his head, "Give you face, this is an order, not asking for your opinion!"