Chapter 58: Nirvana Reborn

Zhiyu Immortal Jun really didn't have the confidence that the Demon Venerable could agree to a truce with the Protoss for him, he just watched the clansmen continue to die, and the Divine Realm was about to be ruined, and his heart ached, so he instinctively gave it a try.

190,000 years ago, the Demon Venerable could choose to kill himself without hesitation for him, and he felt that his life and death were very important to the demon, and subconsciously used himself as a bargaining chip, wanting to exchange it for the peace of the divine realm.

But 190,000 years, 190,000 years can change too many things, that is, the blood in the body has changed countless times, and why are you sure that the demon who loved himself deeply 190,000 years ago is still obsessed with himself? ......

"What do you want...," Zhiyu Xianjun said softly, "As long as I can do it, I will do my best to do it... As long as you promise a truce."

"I want the entire Protoss to be buried for my Ah Yan." Hatred burst out in the Demon Venerable's eyes, and he sneered, "Why, you are so protective of those hypocritical gods, do you want to die for them?" ......"

Zhiyu Xianjun: "Okay... If you will be happy when I die, I will do your wish."

"As long as you let go of the Protoss..."Zhiyu Immortal Jun silently pressed the sharp blade of the long sword in his hand close to his neck, and the sword was as sharp as clay, and as soon as it touched the skin, blood gushed out.

In the next breath, a red light flew out of the Demon Venerable's hand, turned into a real thing, and turned into a crystal-clear ruby, hitting the long sword in Zhiyu Xianjun's hand, the long sword fell to the ground with a "clang", and the ruby disappeared into the wind in an instant.

Demon Venerable laughed lowly, almost laughing out of tears, he hated this person's ruthlessness, hated this person's ruthlessness, and hated even more that even if he knew this, he still loved the other party's self deeply.

But he just couldn't be ruthless, he couldn't watch Zhiyu Xianjun get injured even a penny, he used to be so precious to him, how could he be willing to let him die?

The sword didn't kill anyone, but it seemed to stab into the heart of the Demon Venerable, making him so painful that his voice was hoarse to the extreme: "Have you ever protected Ah Yan like a person who protected your clansmen?" ......"

Zhiyu Xianjun's lips trembled, and after a long time, he said, "... Never."

Demon Venerable seemed to have really heard some big joke, he couldn't stop laughing, laughing so much that tears flowed from the corners of his eyes, his blood-red eyes stared at Zhiyu Xianjun, word by word, gritted his teeth.

"Ning Zhiyu, I should really kill you with my own hands, cut open your chest to see what your heart is made of, why can it be so cold, harder than a stubborn stone..."

In front of everyone's eyes, Zhiyu Immortal Jun's stiff body suddenly moved, slowly walked in front of the Demon Venerable, leaned over and hugged him: "Please..."

In 190,000 years, this was the first time that Zhiyu Immortal Jun took the initiative to touch and hug the Demon Venerable, so that the Demon Venerable's body immediately froze in place, the pain in his heart became more and more intense, his eyes were blurred, and he sneered.

"You Zhiyu Immortal Jun actually begged me one day, don't you look down on demons the most? ...... In the past, when I touched it, I almost wanted to be disgusted as if I had dirty things, but now for the sake of your fellow gods, I really don't even want to be innocent, and I actually took the initiative to hug me a demon."

"Aren't you disgusting? ......"

Zhiyu Xianjun: "I am willing... I'm going with you. "

"Okay... Since Zhiyu Immortal Jun is so eager to be my forbidden body, how can I not satisfy you."