Chapter 31: Be His Diva

No one could have imagined that such a thing would happen on the day of the execution, and Heavenly Dao would actually shelter a monster.

Seven seven and forty-nine heavenly thunders with a power equivalent to the Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation fell from the sky, and the gods worked together to barely protect Yan Zhi, but there were still a few times when the enchantment was shattered in the middle, and the heavenly thunder fell on Yan Zhi's body, causing extremely serious internal injuries.

Yan Zhi fell into a coma on the spot, so the death penalty was put on hold, and Yan Yan was sent back to the Prison God Cave and survived temporarily.

It was the first time that the gods of the prison god cave had seen that the prisoners who had been dragged to the execution could come back alive, and they were all amazed when they looked at them.

At that time, there was a burst of thunder, and he didn't hear what the Spirit Divine Monarch said, and he himself didn't understand what was happening, seeing that Yan Zhi was suddenly struck by lightning, he instinctively wanted to step forward, but because he was shackled on his feet, he was shackled left and right, so he had to be in a hurry, and when the sky turned clear and the sky no longer rained thunder, he was sent back.

  -

A month later.

Too womb.

Yan Zhi was dressed in pure white clothes, lying on the couch with a pale face, and the Spirit Divine Monarch was sitting on the edge of the bed, worried.

"That's good."

After Yan Zhi was struck by lightning that day, he was still vomiting blood in a coma, and the best medical immortals of the Nine Heavens were invited over, and the best elixir was used to control the injury.

After that, Yan Zhi fell asleep on the bed for ten days, and finally woke up, who knew that as soon as he left the palace gate to take a walk, he sent down a few heavenly thunders, and Yan Zhi fainted again.

Repeated like this several times, even the iron beating body couldn't stand it, and Yan Zhi couldn't never go out.

"This time... The wrath of the Heavenly Dao has not subsided to this day, and we must find a way to calm it. Yan Jingshangshen's face was solemn.

Soul Spirit: "How to calm down?" ......"

Yan Jing pondered for a moment and said: "The way of heaven is angry because of Ah Zhi killing his wife, since Ji Yan is the person who is destined by Ah Zhi, the meaning of the way of heaven should be to let them become husband and wife, since this is the case, let Ah Zhi marry Ji Yan to calm the anger of the way of heaven." "

"What?" The Spirit Divine Monarch opened his mouth in surprise, realizing that his voice had risen a few points, and glanced back at Yan Zhi to make sure that he was not disturbed by himself, so he lowered his voice and said to Yan Jing. "You asked Ah Zhi to marry a demon? Or the demon who killed Ah Zhi's new wife with his own hands?"

"Crazy."

Yan Jing frowned, obviously reluctant: "This is also a helpless move, otherwise what do you say, Ah Zhi was struck by lightning as soon as he went out, and he was struck by lightning as soon as he went out, if Yan Kite and Xuanlong knew, I don't know how distressed I would be."

Hearing this, the Spirit Divine Monarch fell silent.

Don't say that Yan Kite is the same father and mother as Xuanlong, that is, he and Yan Jing, the grandfather and grandmother, are so distressed that they can't eat or sleep.

It is not easy for Yan Kite and Xuanlong to reunite after breaking the mirror, since the reunion, it is convenient to live in seclusion in the bamboo forest next to the East China Sea, ignoring the things outside the window, and living the world of the two with one heart.