Chapter 13: Demonic Mercy

Early the next morning, after breakfast, Wenchang Xingjun divined that there were creatures in the east of Chang'an City that needed help, and the three of them left the inn and went there.

They did not have a fixed foothold, and they were going to stop wherever they went, until the merits of the imitation were completed, and on the way, they were looking for the savior of the gods who had fallen into the dust, "The Reign of Daye".

That book contains the divine breath of the previous Wenchang Xingjun, if you have the heart to find it, you will definitely be able to find it, and Wenchang Xingjun senses that it is in the area of Chang'an City.

To go to the east of the city, you need to pass through a bustling street market, and there is an endless stream of vendors and pawns on the street, Yan Zhi likes this kind of fireworks in the world very much and said to Wenchang Xingjun on his side with great interest.

"Master, you've been in the mortal world for a long time, right? But what do you want to buy? Ah Zhi sent you."

"Nope." Wenchang Xingjun shook his head.

Perhaps because the ten lives of being a human being in the mortal world were too hard and tired, he was not greedy for mortal life, and he would not have come here to hang out unless it was necessary.

The thatched hut where he once lived, the dilapidated bookstore, and the people he once knew were gone.

"Ah, what about you?" Yan Zhi turned his head and asked the other side.

He shook his head and smiled.

"There's nothing you want."

Yan Zhi chased after the street vendors, frowned, and said, "But I have come here, and if I don't buy anything, I always feel that something is missing."

He didn't know what he saw, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he pulled Wenchang Xingjun to walk quickly towards the stall on the right, stopped in front of the stall, and asked the stall owner: "Is this a lover's hairpin?"

The so-called lover's hairpin is naturally in pairs, but there is no special use, that is, the hairpin is in the hair, and it can tell others that the two are a pair, and they feel happy in their hearts.

But what kind of goods can be said to the boss's mouth: "Exactly, Childe, this is the best lover's hairpin, the hairpin body is made of shells, the whole body is smooth and shiny, under the golden crow will exude a colorful and gorgeous light, implying that the friendship between you and your lover is as gorgeous and immortal as the golden crow."

Under the cover of the wide sleeves, Yan clenched Wenchang Xingjun's hand, leaned over and lowered his voice and said to him, "Master, let's have a pair."

"Pick a pair and go back and put it on for me."

Wenchang Xingjun was slightly red from the root of his ears to his neck, looked down at the hairpin on the stall, and finally picked a pair of hairpins with a gradient light blue shell embedded in the head, and the center of the concave surface of the shell was inlaid with a snow-white and full pearl, although the workmanship was not exquisite, but it had a unique flavor.

"That's it."

Yan Zhi: "Boss, wrap up."

"Okay!" The boss said.

Yan Zhi glanced back, and happened to meet the distracted gaze of Shang Zhi, who was standing next to the noodle stall across the street, and when he saw Yan Zhi looking over, he pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled at him.

Yan Zhi frowned, retracted his gaze, swept his gaze around the stall, and picked another pair of feather-shaped shell hairpins and asked the boss to wrap them.